Boerboel?

DWard64, some BB pups have heart murmurs at puppyhood that they outgrow.

epignosisjs, who did Solomon come from?

BigBoy is very handsome!!

I'm on the BOD of the American Boerboel Club and my oldest BB turned 9 on Jan 29th. His mama was from Baden and his sire was from Egoli. He was one of the very first BB's to earn working titles in the US.

ARBA CH BIS Steadfast Sebastian BST (Judges Choice Award), BH, TDI, CGC

My female tied for Working Dog of the Year for 2012. She is from Kerri Dale at Centurion.

ARBA CH BIS, BIC Centurion Sitala BST (Judge's Choice Award) RN, CGC .... EBBASA 87%

My BB's work, show and are excellent chicken protectors. Tata is awesome on Personal Protection. Proven in testing and training scenarios and real life.

No he didnt give a grade when he told us. It there a level that should concern us ? He is very happy he plays and runs around all day

Seriously? I would have never guessed to see a boerboel owner here. I currently own 2 and have had 4. I see this was posted a long time ago so hopefully you see this.

Yes, I just got a boerboel pup last month. I love him! Very smart, easy to train, loveable, clumsy, etc.
wink.png
I picked him up on May 16th and as of June 19th (tomorrow), he'll be 13 weeks old. He has doubled in weight, grown 3' taller, and 3" longer in the 5 weeks that we've had him.

Solomon at 8 weeks old:

And at 12 1/2 weeks:

We are so pleased with him that we plan to get another one!

Steelefarms: what's his name/weight?
Bigboy is aptly named! How much does he weigh?
I can't wait to see how big our guy gets. His mother weighs 155# and dad weighs 175#.

This pic was taken in January at the vet. At 10 months old Solomon weighed 135 pounds. His mother weighs 155 and his father weighs 170. For comparison, I'm 5'4" and 125 pounds. He is the sweetest dog I have ever had!!

Back
Top Bottom