Book Swap!!!!Book Swap!

Momma_Cluck

Songster
11 Years
Jun 11, 2008
N. West Michigan
Hi all!
The Mods have approved the start of a Book Swap!
Just list the books you are looking to find along with the ones you have to give away!

Be sure ALL books are in "very Good" to "New" condition, unless someone states they are looking for one "regardless of condition"...

Work out the details (shipping etc) between swappers in PM's!!!!

Thanks All!

big_smile.png

Last edited:
I have BUNCHES of GOOD College Course Books, and some Good Sci Fi... Will post a complete list after I go thru all the shelves (we have 5!)

Am Looking for an OLD book put out in the Early 70's as the "Free Gift" in the readers Digest Condensed Books collection...
It is a thick, hardbound book of Fairytales... it has a Res and Gold Fabric print under the jacket-- I do NOT remember the name or what is on the Jacket.

Also--A bunch of different Books From Piers Anthony, Robert Asperin, or Terry Pratchett....

Oh my! What a great idea...I'm a member of BookMooch, but that's been SO slow the last few months! I'll list what I want in a day or so, but in the meantime- I've looked for this book since I was a child with no luck. Does anyone know of the book titled "Kirsti Comes Home" ???
It was about a little girl who had to live with another family, for some reason I've forgotten. Maybe Swedish, but not for sure.
It was in my elementary school library and I must have been the only person to check it out those many years. That school is long gone- torn down and I've never seen that book anywhere. I don't remember the author either. Can anyone help? I'll want it til the day I die- I've wanted it for my daughter too. She's a voracious reader at age 11.
Lisa
I've got lots of books- adults and kids:
Kevin J. Anderson Antibodies (X-Files)
Judy Blume Fudge-a-Mania
Dan Brown Deception Point
Paul Burrell A Royal Duty
David Compton Impaired Judgment
Michael Connelly The Narrows: A Novel
Robin Cook Outbreak
Patricia Cornwell Blow Fly
Susan Crandall Magnolia Sky (Warner Forever)
Jeffery Deaver Speaking In Tongues : A Novel
Barbara Delinsky Flirting with Pete: A Novel
Barbara Delinsky The Carpenter's Lady (New Edition)
Alan M. Dershowitz The Advocates Devil
James C Dobson Children at risk: The battle for the hearts and minds of our kids
Nicholas Evans The Divide
Nicholas Evans The Horse Whisperer
Nancy J. Farrier Prayers and Promises for Mothers
Shane Gericke Blown Away (Pinnacle Books Fiction)
Eileen Goudge Stranger in Paradise (A Carson Springs Novel, Book 1)
Kate Hawks Watch by Moonlight
Hiram Collins Haydn A world of great stories: 115 stories, the best of modern literature
Herschel H. Hobbs Getting Acquainted with the Bible
A. Lawrance Holmes More than a game
P. D. Jephson Shadows of a Princess: An Intimate Account by Her Private Secretary
Stephen Kyle Beyond Recall
Elizabeth Lowell Always Time to Die
Peter Maas The Terrible Hours
Andrew Mark Falling Bodies
Carolyn Marsden The Gold-Threaded Dress
Archer Mayor The Sniper's Wife
Judith Miller Miller's Collectables Price Guide 1997-98 (Miller's Collectables Price Guide)
David Morrell Long Lost
Jojo Moyes Sheltering Rain
Liza Nelson Playing Botticelli
Coleen Murtagh Paratore The Cupid Chronicles (The Wedding Planner's Daughter #2)
James Patterson The Big Bad Wolf: A Novel
Robin Pilcher A Risk Worth Taking
Robin Pilcher An Ocean Apart
Rosamunde Pilcher September
Rosamunde Pilcher The Carousel
Heather Graham Pozzessere Strangers In Paradise
Nora Roberts Carolina Moon
Nora Roberts Midnight Bayou
Nora Roberts Time And Again: Time Was\\Times Change
Louis Sachar Holes (Readers Circle)
Christina Schwarz Drowning Ruth
Danielle Steel Dating Game
TODD STRASSER Help! I'm Trapped in an Alien's Body
Todd Strasser Help! I'm Trapped in Obedience School
Todd Strasser Help! I'm Trapped in Obedience School
Scott Turow Reversible Errors: A Novel
Scott Turow The Laws of Our Fathers
Anne Tyler Morgan's Passing
Bill Wallace A Dog Called Kitty
Bill Wallace Snot Stew
Bill Wallace Totally Disgusting!

OHHHH.........I have a question. Can we list books that are not in new condition as long as we explain that? Such as vintage books? I have a lot of trouble turning loose of any books (we plan to make a library in our new house) but I have a few I am considering.
smile.png

I would be interested in
Nicholas Evans The Divide
Dan Brown Deception Point
Jojo Moyes Sheltering Rain
Danielle Steel Dating Game

I have a lot - I will have to dig them up and list at a later time

i don't have books to swap but there is a set of books i'm looking for i had when i was a kid if someone had them i'd swap eggs for them if it was allowed. i'd like to have the little house on the prarie set writen by Laura Ingalls Wilder to read to my kid's and put up and save for them. i'd like the older like 70's verson set not the newer 90's set so they r like the ones i had when i was little. i'd appreciate any help in finding them and i hope it is ok i posted to trade eggs since i don't have books i can trade.
thanks,
silkie

Quote:
Oh my gosh! Yes! I have looked for that book! Do you have it? Does anyone here have it? If not, I'm buying it....
Thank you a million times!
love.gif

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom