Book Swap!!!!Book Swap!

Quote:
They can be yours! How do we work out the swap? Do you send me books or eggs? How does the shipping work? PM me with your addy and I can at least get them packaged up. This is cool! I'm open to suggestions!
Lisa

and i JUST (last week) gave someone(member on here..and then they gave most of them away...) 2 full big garbage bags full of books! UGH!
he.gif
i dont have much to swap with now!
sad.png

Last edited:
I think it is FINE to offer "older" or :Vintage" books-- just list the condition!

Also-- I do not think You would have to swap witht he same person you get a book from or give one too-- jsut if someone has what you want, or someone wants what you have-- we give freely of what we no longer have use of (postage paid of course! LOL!)

Oh my gosh! Yes! I have looked for that book! Do you have it? Does anyone here have it? If not, I'm buying it....
Thank you a million times!

Sorry I don't have it. Just did some digging around for you and thought that might be what you were looking for. Glad I could help.​

I don't really have any that I want, but I am always looking for a good book! I have a few listed in my siggy that I was trying to sell (no luck of course), just let me know if anyone wants any. I'm always open for trades for eggs
big_smile.png

So how does the shipping work on this?? Other swaps I have been on had the shipping the responsibility of the shipper. Is that how this one goes, or do we have to pay the shipping to the person we are getting them from?

I have:

Several hardback Stephen King books:

Desperation
Storm of the Century
Dolores Claiborn
Nightmares & Dreamscapes
Four Past Midnight

Also hardback:

The Big Book of Flower Gardening
The Thimbleberries Book of Quilts

And also hardcover:

A 1974 First Edition of:
West From Home- Letters of Laura Ingalls Wilder San Francisco 1915

I would love to trade for eggs but do have a few books I would like to find:

The Trees
The Town

by Conrad Richter(I have The Fields)

or Foxfire books that I don't have.

Last edited:
Here is my want list....and I'm willing to swap 'books for eggs' or 'books for books' so we each pay our own shipping. Its my whole BookMooch book list...I know its long, but if anyone has any of these, please let me know? Thanks!

by Mary Jane Auch:
Bantam of the Opera
Chickerella
Eggs Mark the Spot
Hen Lake
Peeping Beauty
Poultrygeist
Souperchicken
The Easter Egg Farm
The Nutquacker
Aili Konttinen-Kirsti Comes Home
Paul Beck: The Field Guide to Safari Animals: Explore Exotic Africa (Field Guides)
Jerome D. Belanger: The Homesteader's Handbook to Raising Small Livestock Goats, Chickens, Sheep. Geese, Rabbitts, Hogs, Turkeys, Guinea Fowl, Ducks and Pigeons
Elizabeth Brundage- Somebody Else's Daughter
Elizabeth Brundage- The Doctor's Wife
Gilbert Byron- The Lord's Oysters (Maryland Paperback Bookshelf)
Robert H. Campbell- Illustrated Rigging: For Salmon Steelhead Trout
Jerome Chodorov- Junior Miss.
Cathy Conheim- What's the Matter with Henry? The True Tale of a Three-legged Cat
Eleanor Craig- If We Could Hear the Grass Grow
Jed Davis- Spinner Fishing for Steelhead, Salmon and Trout
Carol Ekarius -Pocketful of Poultry
Torey L. Hayden- The Sunflower Forest
Miriam Haynie- The Stronghold, A Story of Historic Northern Neck and Its People
Elin Hilderbrand- A Summer Affair: A Novel
Elin Hilderbrand -Barefoot: A Novel
Elin Hilderbrand- Nantucket Nights: A Novel
Elin Hilderbrand- Summer People: A Novel
Elin Hilderbrand- The Beach Club: A Novel
Elin Hilderbrand- The Blue Bistro
Elin Hilderbrand -The Castaways: A Novel
Elin Hilderbrand -The Love Season
Dec Hogan- A Passion for Steelhead (Masters on the Fly series)
Creative Publishing international- Northern Pike and Muskie: Tackle and Techniques for Catching Trophy Pike and Muskies (Hunting and Fishing Library)
Creative Publishing international -Successful Walleye Fishing: The Complete How-To Guide for Finding & Catching Walleyes Year-Round (Hunting & Fishing Library. Freshwater Angler.)
Lesley Kagen -Whistling in the Dark
Jan Karon -Home to Holly Springs: The First of the Father Tim Novels
Peg Kehret -Small Steps: The Year I Got Polio
Bob Linsenman- Best Streams for Great Lakes Steelhead: A Complete Guide to the Fish, the Tactics, and the Places to Catch Them
Chris Mann -Shrimp & Spey Flies for Salmon & Steelhead
Merrill Markoe -Walking in Circles Before Lying Down: A Novel
Cynthia Moss- Little Big Ears: The Story of Ely
Cynthia Moss- Portraits in the Wild: Animal Behavior in East Africa
Cynthia. Moss- ECHO OF THE ELEPHANTS: THE STORY OF AN ELEPHANT FAMILY. (SIGNED).
Larry Nesper- The Walleye War: The Struggle for Ojibwe Spearfishing and Treaty Rights
Joseph Olshan- Clara's Heart
Sara Pennypacker- Clementine
Jodi Picoult- Change of Heart: A Novel
Laurence Pringle- Elephant Woman: Cynthia Moss Explores the World of Elephants
Nora Roberts- Tribute
Don & Susie Van Ryn- Mistaken Identity: Two Families, One Survivor, Unwavering Hope
Carl R., II Sams- First Snow in the Woods: A Photographic Fantasy
Daniel Tammet- Born on a Blue Day: Inside the Extraordinary Mind of an Autistic Savant
"Trout and Salmon" -"Trout and Salmon's" 220 Favourite Flies: For Salmon, Trout, Sea Trout and Grayling (Trout & Salmon/Trout Fisherman)
Merrill Unger -The Mystery of Bishop Pike (Paperback)
Dave Vedder -Float Fishing for Steelhead: Techniques & Tackle
Dave Vedder- Jig Fishing for Steelhead & Salmon
Susan Stanhope Wexler- The Story of Sandy
Anne Hall Whitt- Suitcases
Louise Wilson- This Stranger, My Son; A Mother's Story.

What about cookbooks I have over 300 I inherited from my mother who read them like novels. I would like to have any by Edna or Harry Lee 40's 50"s ea . She was my grandmother and he was my father. My mother and he divorce when I was 6 months old so I never really knew them and would like to have copies for my sons and there children.

Amanda, I mailed your books today- hope they don't take too long. I used Media Mail and the cost was very low.

Tracy, I ordered the "Kirsti Comes Home" book from that site you sent me. Thank you soooo much!
Hope this Book Swap takes off! I love it so far!
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom