Border Collies, Australian Shepherds, All Herding breeds, Tell Me About Yours

Pics
Boxers are babies for about 6 years. :). They can be a challenge sometimes when younger. Good thing they are so good looking and sweet.

Oh boy that’s a long time!! Haha most dogs are adolescents/babies till at least two but for some dogs it’s longer. Clearly boxers are one lol I know Labs are usually at least like 3. Some people say 5. Some say they never grow up :lau

Oh boy that’s a long time!! Haha most dogs are adolescents/babies till at least two but for some dogs it’s longer. Clearly boxers are one lol I know Labs are usually at least like 3. Some people say 5. Some say they never grow up :lau
Boxers are perpetual puppies, than bam one day they are old, and than they are gone. I love the playfulness their whole lives, but it's always a shock to me when I lose one.

This is our Daisy Lynn, 10 yr old Australian Cattle dog/red heeler. These are very fun breeds!! Daisy has a big overbite but she is full of piss n vinegar lol! These dogs have only two speeds:100 mph or zero. Easy to train but never ever let them get bored. The old saying is a bored cattle dog is a destructive cattle dog. We do not have livestock and Daisy is indoors with us. She will tend to herd the other two dogs. She has tons of personality and comes up with crazy ways to play. She is a major part of the family.

Attachments

• FAE7F68F-4C95-4AE9-8732-CC282A60F936.jpeg
    FAE7F68F-4C95-4AE9-8732-CC282A60F936.jpeg
    320.5 KB · Views: 6
This is our Daisy Lynn, 10 yr old Australian Cattle dog/red heeler. These are very fun breeds!! Daisy has a big overbite but she is full of piss n vinegar lol! These dogs have only two speeds:100 mph or zero. Easy to train but never ever let them get bored. The old saying is a bored cattle dog is a destructive cattle dog. We do not have livestock and Daisy is indoors with us. She will tend to herd the other two dogs. She has tons of personality and comes up with crazy ways to play. She is a major part of the family.
What a gorgeous dog. Is she bobbed? She sounds like quite a big character. :)

They are a wonderful breed. And they have that wonderful pouty face. You haven't lived until you have been boxed by a boxer.

I may have to get one eventually!! I never thought I wanted one but Libby is part Boxer and she’s so goofy and silly and full of energy/fun. So animated all the time lol and she has the pouty face. :lau she’s an expert at the puppy dog eyes lol

I may have to get one eventually!! I never thought I wanted one but Libby is part Boxer and she’s so goofy and silly and full of energy/fun. So animated all the time lol and she has the pouty face. :lau she’s an expert at the puppy dog eyes lol
A boxer is the perfect match to either a border collie or an Aussie. They run and play and tire each other out. :)

Back
Top Bottom