Bought some guinea fowl

DukesDucks

Crowing
Oct 6, 2019
Eastern Ontario, Canada
I went to see a person selling 5 month old guinea fowl. I hung around their run until I was sure which had the double call but it was only 2 of the 12 she was selling. I bought the 2 females and 2 of the males. Pictures tomorow when they have settled. I plan to get 6 more as soon as possible with 4 females and 2 males.
They are in the coop now and I'll let them into the run tomorrow as it is already early evening here. Do they need food and water in the coop tonight or usually?
My Muscovy ducks are lined up along their run looking appalled.:lau They can hear them but not see them.

I went to see a person selling 5 month old guinea fowl. I hung around their run until I was sure which had the double call but it was only 2 of the 12 she was selling. I bought the 2 females and 2 of the males. Pictures tomorow when they have settled. I plan to get 6 more as soon as possible with 4 females and 2 males.
They are in the coop now and I'll let them into the run tomorrow as it is already early evening here. Do they need food and water in the coop tonight or usually?
My Muscovy ducks are lined up along their run looking appalled.:lau They can hear them but not see them.
I would give them food and water but definitely water. I let my guineas have access to food and water at all times. I did only provide it in the coop.

Out and about in their run. Searching for 6 more.
20231105_104515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom