Bourbon Red hatching eggs or poults

ccrawf

Songster
10 Years
Nov 6, 2009
Springfield, Missouri
I live in SW Missouri and I’m looking for Bourbon Red hatching eggs or poults. I can buy them outright or will trade for Narragansett eggs or poults. I also have a few Emden goslings that are a few weeks old. I’d like to get between 5 and 10 poults or a dozen eggs. Thanks.

I have Bourbon Red turkey eggs for sale. If you are interested in a dozen, I can ship them out tomorrow or Saturday. Send me a PM if you are interested in more info.
big_smile.png

Hi Arielle, reached my limit of PM (only two?) But been having disappointing turkey fertility and decided to start with some new birds. Our are large hatchery stock and do not have nice makings, some have good color.

I have to reply to this, my previous post is from just 3 years ago, and now we raise exhibition Bourbons! We have come along way since our hatchery stock :)

I am so glad you are having success. We have drastically reduced our flock, from about 30 down to 1 hen and 1 tom. Had 2 hens, but a family of foxes moved in next door over the summer, and a raccoon took up residence in shed next to coop. So happy to have what we have. Soon I'd like to get back in the business of raising Bourbon Reds again.

We finally started winning some Grand Champion titles the past two years, but now we are thinking about getting into some different breeds, such as the Jersey Buff. Are you on the Heritage Turkey Hobbyist facebook page?

Back
Top Bottom