Brahma Contest - Ends Never

rjchicks

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 9, 2011
Submit a picture of your beautiful brahma it could be rooster or hen. Ends Never just keep posting those brahmas. I will pick 1st 2nd and 3rd and will message you and post if you won. Thanks and good luck to you all. There are no rewards except you having the satisfaction of having a beautiful Brahma. (Please Brahmas Only You will not be picked if not a bramha)

Last edited:
Brahmas you said? Well I happen to know of a young gentleman that rents the backyard suit...

SDC11307.jpg

He's a very dapper young roo, only 7 months of age but truly a gentleman to the core, and he loves to take walks around the garden.

SDC11303.jpg

Because he knows that's where the ladies are.

SDC11305.jpg

He has one flaw, though, and that's his temper. He hates having his picture taken. You can see how annoyed he is by the paparazzo.

SDC11302.jpg

So annoyed that he forgets his manners and moons the camera.

SDC11300.jpg

Guess even perfect gentlemen have their weak moments too.

Love the partridge cochins!

Bad shot of our cool Brahmacauna....she lays drab olive colored eggs! She really has a big beard and muff. This is one of Big Boys daughters too.

Here is a couple of pics from my camera phone. Sorry for the quality, but it represents Dark Brahma bantams. Don't want the Lights to take all of the glory.
22258_dark_brahma_trio_2.jpg

22258_dark_brahma_hen_1.jpg

They are all very nice and you all are winners, you can keep posting though

Back
Top Bottom