Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tim. Yes, this is Jake and I still have the darks. They will be headed to their new home a little farther north in the next few weeks.

Quote:
Grats! They had a lot of beautiful birds at the show. I was a bit disappointed that there weren't any LF brahmas there. I wanted to see what a SQ bird should look like. But your brahmas are beautiful.

Quote:
Hey Jake! I thought i recognized those birds. Very happy that Mike will be taking them.

Tim

I like those Darks more than any i have ever seen. They seem to have pretty nice heads, as well as overall width.

Tim, just curious if you've been able to procure the parts to begin building your bantam whites ?

Last edited:
I basically talked myself out of it Gary, at least for right now. I have the bantam Lights and Buffs, my son has the bantam Dark cornish and the large Brahma darks. Our main interest is breeding/exhibiting. Taking on that project would be more than I could do justice to.

Zach, I thought the same thing. Jake got them from Don Emery. Hes a college student and too busy to mess with them for the time being. Mike Gilbert is taking them to work on and improve for now. He is a good poultry man, don't know if you know him.

Well Tim, the name sounds familiar. Sounds like one of the Ameraucana breeders. I believe I'm going to have to talk to him as I just took on some bantam Buff Ameraucanas. It seems there are few bantam breeders of them so that reminds me I need to contact him.

Hi everyone,

I have a few nice Show prospects for sale. If you are interested these birds are nearly full grown and look fantastic. asking $50.00 each. Central Florida PICK UP ONLY!

I bought some black Brahma chicks earlier in the year as well as some that looked like they were going to be lighter. This little one feathered in blue. I just thought I would show off my beautiful little lady.

31698_p1020418.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom