Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish i could but right now with moms heart attack im hardly home to do anything but feed the cats and dog and my chickens cook something get a little rest pay bills .............. worried about the eggs in bator i have now . will you have some for later ?
I'll try it for a couple of weeks. Hate to over promise.

Tim

:thumbsup A pullet I bred from Tim's birds went Ch. Feather-legged at our APA/ABA show last fall. She wasn't into posing.
Congrats
My 4 wk old lb

If you can get some from Tim his birds are amazing and fit the standard to a t

Still no word from Brahma club .... Wondering what i did wrong LOL

She(sec, Candy Prince) is busy getting the current newsletter put together and mailed out right now. If you don't hear anything in the next few days her number is on the website officers page. We do appreciate you joining.

Tim

My firstgeneration of dark brahmas - so excited! Do everyone elses brahmas (lf) lay consistently xl eggs? my other hens occasionally lay different sizes, but my brahma hens are always the same shape and weight!

If you can get some from Tim his birds are amazing and fit the standard to a t

Still no word from Brahma club .... Wondering what i did wrong LOL

She(sec, Candy Prince) is busy getting the current newsletter put together and mailed out right now. If you don't hear anything in the next few days her number is on the website officers page. We do appreciate you joining.

Tim

I was gong to say, not sure who exactly handles that, but did talk to the club president, and Kendra, at a show this past weekend. So they were kinda busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom