Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! Do they make the pencil neck barred rocks in LAVENDER???? I HAVE to have one. It just makes me want to CRY!
droolin.gif
You should check out the Barred Rocks bragger thread...lots of good information. Mine are black and white, but I was surprised how many colors there are. The Penciling is unique in the feathers, makes them look like little arrows, pointed like your Brahmas...beautiful feathers. I never knew how many Chickens were out there til I found this site. It's great!

A few pullets I just added. Also have some light chicks as well. Hope I have a roo in those chicks somewhere.
I was sure I wanted the light but since I picked up this dark pullet I want more of those too!!
Ha chicken math hard at work!!

Does anyone have a good picture of a Netherlands Isabel hen? I have a lemony Brahma hen with lavender (pencilling? partridge?) markings, got her here in Western Australia.

(Not posting photo looking for critique - she's a backyard layer for me, nothing more.)

I just let a Dark Brahma X Buff Orphington Go to a guy i wish never showed up

A few pullets I just added. Also have some light chicks as well. Hope I have a roo in those chicks somewhere.
I was sure I wanted the light but since I picked up this dark pullet I want more of those too!!
Ha chicken math hard at work!!

Heh how old are yours? Mine are about 4 weeks.

If only they would let me take pictures XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom