Breed?

dianefbarfield

Chirping
Apr 15, 2022
I have four of these. I was told they are bantoms. They are huge, have feathered feet, are very bossy and not gentle when they peck. They pinch hard with their beaks and are extremely noisy. Beautiful though. About 7 months old, not laying. If you are familiar, give me your thoughts.
20220922_161931.jpg

I have four of these. I was told they are bantoms. They are huge, have feathered feet, are very bossy and not gentle when they peck. They pinch hard with their beaks and are extremely noisy. Beautiful though. About 7 months old, not laying. If you are familiar, give me your thoughts.
View attachment 3284513
I just read up on this breed. The info says they are quiet, docile, love hugs, and are good layers. Mine are very noisy, like to bite, and don't like to be touched. I raised them from babies and my other chickens are affectionate. These are beautiful but they sure don't act like the descriptions online.

I just read up on this breed. The info says they are quiet, docile, love hugs, and are good layers. Mine are very noisy, like to bite, and don't like to be touched. I raised them from babies and my other chickens are affectionate. These are beautiful but they sure don't act like the descriptions online.
All birds are individuals. You will likely see a big personality change after they start laying.

Back
Top Bottom