Breeding Time?

Wow hope u have lots of baby's with your lavenders
1f604.png
1f604.png
I only have one lavender and I don't if it a hen or a roo cause it only a week old!! But Iam hoping that it's a hen my sister named it squeakers cause when hold it Squeaks like its about to die!! LOL

1f60a.png
were planning on breeding them but I just saw something on wiki that inbreeding is horrible! And they're all siblings xc

Yea inbreeding is very bad mabeye you should try to trade roosters with someone so you don't have problem

1f62d.png
I'm SO attached to both one is very friendly and gentle and the other is shy and friendly
1f622.png
and payed like 15 bucks for them when they were to like 5 days old

Every time I think about it I think I'll get a lavender silkie cx
Both the Lavender gene and the Silkie gene are recessive. Both parents must have at least one copy of either gene for the trait to express.
And line breeding, breedings fathers to daughters and mothers to sons, is perfectly fine. Breeding half-siblings is also fine, as long as each bird had a different mother or father. Direct brother/sister pairings is never a good idea.

Both the Lavender gene and the Silkie gene are recessive. Both parents must have at least one copy of either gene for the trait to express.
And line breeding, breedings fathers to daughters and mothers to sons, is perfectly fine. Breeding half-siblings is also fine, as long as each bird had a different mother or father. Direct brother/sister pairings is never a good idea.
oh ok, and I actually don't know if they have they all have the same parents or not but ik they're related, but thanks I thought you couldn't in breed period.

Back
Top Bottom