Bresse Farms egg purchase

Alex Franco

Songster
6 Years
Jun 5, 2017
A few months ago I placed a large egg order, I needed them delivered on a specific date so I purchased Express shipping on my order.
Spoke with Randy Moss to confirm eggs would be delivered on time.
on supposed shipping date, Randy sent a shipping label but package wasn’t shipped that day but the next, the day I was supposed to receive the eggs. I called Randy who assured he had dropped the eggs but tracking showed they would be delivered way past the agreed date.
I visited the post office to find out why was my priority shipping so late and upon reviewing the tracking number I was told the eggs had been shipped Priority and instead of arriving Thursday, they would be delivered Monday.
I tried contacting Randy to find a solution and he pretty much told me he had done his part and that I was on my own.
contacted my credit card company and filed a complaint. It was only because I paid Express and he sent Priority that I got a full refund.
As for the eggs, they were delivered on Monday but I was out of the country by then and the box sat on the front porch for over a week.
I regret not doing my research here before buying from Randy Moss

Back
Top Bottom