Brinsea GIVEAWAY

Quote:
lol... quite the challenge isn't it.

Joe Holland.

You should keep a list of everyone's names on the first post. BYCer's stick together!
wink.png

I believe I have "liked" everyone's posting from this thread, thus far! Good luck, guys and gals!

A note to any future posters on the fb page...if you put something about BYC at the end or as a comment to your own post, I'll keep an eye out and be sure to post!
thumbsup.gif

Trying to both like and comment on all BYC contestants...if I miss you please PM me to let me know! Good luck everyone!

Randy

Last edited:
keep posting everyone that has entered, I look a couple times a day and match names from here or the go BYC!! and click like! thank you to everyone who has liked mine. Salina Bailey

ive been throu & liked everyone i could match up from here i will check back later to check for new ones if i have missed you let me know.

The facebook link just redirects me to my fb homepage and I dont see any promotion on their fb page o.o

Quote:
What browser do you have? I was just talking with someone having the same problem and they needed to use Internet Explorer for it to work.

Back
Top Bottom