Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator

Thank you guys so much. I live in VA so humidity is not high here, son I actually think that I will be okay as far as that goes :) It will be here tomorrow and I CAN NOT wait !!! I am probably going to set the eggs Saturday. Yous have been so helpful. I will keep yous updated. And I know where I can go for help !!

I don't fill the one side up all the way during incubation. Just 1/2 way every 4 days until day 19 then both up all the way.

I don't fill the one side up all the way during incubation. Just 1/2 way every 4 days until day 19 then both up all the way.
So out of the two , you fill one side 1/2 way up until day 18, and then on day 18 you fill both sides up all the way ? What humidity reading are you getting by only filling up the one side 1/2 way? 35-45%? My incubator will be in my walk in closet and my closet doors have slots in them to where air will be able to get through. I think this will be a good spot where my kids wont mess with it and the temperature will pretty much stay the same the whole time. I keep my house at 74 degrees. Think this will be a good spot?

Ideal humidity levels for poultry during incubation 40%-50%, hatching 65% or more. I just maintain water in one, depth doesn't matter until the last 2 days, then fill both pots up and cover with the guard. Your home temp sounds good...anywhere between 68 and 77 is good.

Here's my complete settings:
Temp 99.5
days 21
turning mode - Auto
turning interval - every 60 mins.
Turning angle - 10
High - Low Temp Alarm - factory setting
daily cooling - 60 mins/ day
C/F - F (fahrenheit)

Here's the actual manual in PDF file:
http://www.brinsea.com/pdffiles/Mini Advance US.pdf

Does it matter that mine us just the ECO and not the advance ? Settings should still be same ? I've had it plugged up and its been sitting for an hour and its at 96. How long until it reaches 99.5?

Well guys, I have it set. The temp has been holding steady since yesterday afternoon. I filled only half of the water things up. I have 7 English Orpington eggs in there 4 lemon cuckoo and 3 BBS. We will see how this goes !!! I really appreciate all the help :)

Back
Top Bottom