Brinsea octogon question

pbzmomma

In the Brooder
8 Years
Aug 30, 2011
Virginia
Hi guys I bought this incubator recently and i have a question about the autoturner. when i put the incubato in the thing it is at a very steep angle and it does not seem to be working. Also the water just leaks out of the trays in the bottom due to the angle. am I doing something wrong or is it supposed to be like that. Its very annoying!

The turner moves very slowly - have you given it enough time to see if it really isn't turning? If water is leaking due to the angle of the incubator, you have the reservoirs filled too high. The "full" point in the reservoirs is probably not much more than half way up. I love my Brinsea, I've gotten some very nice hatches with it. Good luck with your hatch.
smile.png

Last edited:
I have been manually turning. I didnt want ot risk the auutoturner and I had it running for 2 days before i put the eggs in there and it was always at the same angle. THank you

Make sure it sitting on the cradle correctly. Mine wasn't "snapped" all the way down & I had a problem once. After you get it working you will love it!! Only problem with mine is it is always full of eggs!

Back
Top Bottom