Brinsea periodic cooling Help!!

sixbabychicks14

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 22, 2014
Hi everyone! I am trying to hatch my first eggs in the brinsea mini advanced incubator, it holds 7 eggs. We got it all started up on Sunday afternoon and everything seems to be going okay, but was just reading over the cooling down option and realized the instructions said they recommended only cooling starting day 7- 18. We started it up when we set up and it automatically cools for 2 hours the same time each day. Does anyone know if this has hurt the embryo's? It has cooled 2 hrs a day since Sunday afternoon. Thanks for any help!

Thank you Both! What a relief. I was worried. I also bought 12 pullets from tractor supply. They have a few days difference in their ages and are a little over 2 weeks old. Already trying to fly from our 30 inch brooder my husband built. It has two sections with a middle divider that can be slid up for when they are older, or to put new incubated babies in. We are planning our chicken coop and run, but I think we better get busy because these little jokers are growing so fast! Again, many thanks!

Back
Top Bottom