broke my arm yesterday

Oh my! What a bummer!!
hugs.gif

omg! it could be worse! they didn't mention physical therapy but i'm sure there will be some.
sad.png
IT ITCHES!!!! (i cant even rub the itching with a q-tip my hand is so swollen from my cast)

Quote:
Oooh ouch. Did the same thing ten years ago. I learned to write and do everything else with my left hand. But I sure didn't spend any extra time on the computer..... I was 35 at the time and healed much faster than the doctor expected. Hope you do too! (Mine was in the summer-icky, itchy hot cast in the summer-blech!)

Well I said the same thing. I said I am getting my right shoulder operated on Thursday the 30th of Oct so ya might not see me on much.

I was on the same day as the surgery LOL. I am doing so much better then expected. It hurts but not as bad as it was hurting before the surgery. I am hoping to heal extra fast because as soon as I can use crutches they are fixing my right knee.

I will pray that you heal really fast and that you have no extra problems.

WOW that really stinks!! :eek: 12 weeks is such a long time from now!! When my youngest DD was born she had hip dysplasia. She has surgery at 3 months old and then was in a cast for 12 weeks. It was crazy trying to change her diaper. She was in a cast from her chest down to her ankles, they casted her with her legs set a a 90 degree angle. I sure hope you heal fast. (Oh yeah and when she got her first cast was in July!! Talk about HOT!!) :eek:

Back
Top Bottom