Brower Incubator Model 11400-3

Eastatoee

Hatching
5 Years
Jan 30, 2014
Sunset, South Carolina 29685
I am new member. I have an old Brower Incubator that is around 60 years old. t was given to me by a friend whose father had purchased it new. I used it man years ago but have lost the instructions. I want to hatch a few eggs. I want to make sure that I am doing it the right way. I have tried to find an owners manual for download but have been unsuccessful. Thanks for any help.

got one,, give me some time to find it and upload it. Email [email protected]

You wouldn't happen to still have that manual would you? I just scored one off craigslist to use as a hatcher. These are my first eggs ever and they're in a homemade incubator (thats running flawlessly I might add). This brower I got was cheap and in mint condition. I don't know the age of it but it looks and seems to function as new.

They are pretty simple as long as all of the components are working. Most units are turner less! Unfortunately for me, the ones with turners are EXTREMELY rare and hard to find. There is a big round heating element, the wafer thermostat, and the indicator light. The light isn't really necessary in my opinion. But as long as your wafer in your thermostat is good, and the element gets hot, you just need to keep the incubator in a draft free steady temperature room. To control the temperature, turn the knob of the thermostat clockwise to lower temp and counter clockwise to raise temperature. Hope that helped!

I guess I was hoping for instructions to learn how they suggest you set your eggs, pit in water, turning info., etc.
Thanks though

They are pretty simple as long as all of the components are working. Most units are turner less! Unfortunately for me, the ones with turners are EXTREMELY rare and hard to find. There is a big round heating element, the wafer thermostat, and the indicator light. The light isn't really necessary in my opinion. But as long as your wafer in your thermostat is good, and the element gets hot, you just need to keep the incubator in a draft free steady temperature room. To control the temperature, turn the knob of the thermostat clockwise to lower temp and counter clockwise to raise temperature. Hope that helped!
I know this is an old reply, sorry for resurrecting it. Is this a turner? It’s connected to the bottom of my newly acquired Brower NO 845 It doesn’t seem to work though.

Attachments

• DFE445AB-F178-47F9-9D79-D49552EA1A93.jpeg
    DFE445AB-F178-47F9-9D79-D49552EA1A93.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 19

Back
Top Bottom