BrownCoats Unite!

So you watched from the dreadful beginning on Fox? I was introduced after cancelation, I can only imagine the confusion from starting the Show with 'The Train Job'!!!

Yep, I really hate fox. They did the same thing to Joss' other show Dollhouse. It was confusing, but I stuck through (I kind of wish I didn't, because I think it would have been a much more enjoyable show to watch if I had seen the episodes in order and without the time gaps between episodes. Rewatching it later allowed me to fall in love with the show and appreciate it, but some of the magic was lost since I already knew what was going to happen). Thankfully, I decided to rewatch all of the episodes in order before seeing Serenity, and since then I have watched it many more times.
big_smile.png

I was at work today and a girl was coming in, I think for an interview, and she was wearing a BrownCoat shirt
big_smile.png
. I got her attention, said I liked her shirt--she smiled but I think she may have been nervous, not good time to chat...

A Browncoat shirt for an interview!!!! Love it! I want an actual Browncoat at some point there is a designer that makes clothes from the show!
ya.gif

LL

I was just thinking of that scene last night while cooking....."If I could make you prettier, I would"
lol.png

I just loved Jayne. I would have loved to see how things went with him and Mal, with the whole betrayal.

My favorite non-core character was probably YoSaffBridge. Really enjoyed when she told Zoe "get over it" and got decked! Go Zoe
gig.gif
I would have liked to see them crossing paths across the Verse, and the trouble she could cause.

LL

I was just thinking of that scene last night while cooking....."If I could make you prettier, I would"
lol.png

I just loved Jayne. I would have loved to see how things went with him and Mal, with the whole betrayal.

My favorite non-core character was probably YoSaffBridge. Really enjoyed when she told Zoe "get over it" and got decked! Go Zoe
gig.gif
I would have liked to see them crossing paths across the Verse, and the trouble she could cause.
GORRAM FOX EXECUTIVES FOR RUTTING UP OUR VERSE!!!

Back
Top Bottom