Bubbles from the eye

Poor chick! If you cant contact a vet try your local feed store! They'll know lots...... unless its place like petsmart or somthing. The best would be the store you got them from, they should know some stuff. So sorry I cant help but I really cant think of anything. Make sure she is quarantined on clean bedding with acsess to clean food and water. Mabye with electrolites in water to make every sip count

Poor chick! If you cant contact a vet try your local feed store! They'll know lots...... unless its place like petsmart or somthing. The best would be the store you got them from, they should know some stuff. So sorry I cant help but I really cant think of anything. Make sure she is quarantined on clean bedding with acsess to clean food and water. Mabye with electrolites in water to make every sip count
I have been having to force feed her and water, because she is giving up.. I have been giving her everything I can.. I can't drive, and the nearest feed store is 37 miles away.. we are having company, and we went yesterday, so my mom won't drive me.

Bubbles, sleepiness, wobnly\doesnt want to stand, bubbles in corner of her eyes, doesn't want to eat or drink, puffy eyes... How much time do I have???? I can't find a fast way to get the meds!

Back
Top Bottom