Buckeye Peeps Enjoying Life

Hmmm, they don't look like Buckeyes do they? I don't know what you ended up with, sorry. I am done buying chicks from TSC/Hoovers. They are just too unreliable, and the staff at TSC lack knowledge of chickens.
I only buy from tsc when I'm not seriously wanting a certain breed lol. I knew they received a lot of their shipments from Hoover but I thought that by buying from Hoover directly and having them ship them to me I would be safe as I received a really great shipment from them in May. I will call Hoover and see what they have to say about it. I would have ordered the Buckeyes from Meyers if they had had any availability as that is where my Betty came from. Thanks for all your help I really appreciate it.

I only buy from tsc when I'm not seriously wanting a certain breed lol. I knew they received a lot of their shipments from Hoover but I thought that by buying from Hoover directly and having them ship them to me I would be safe as I received a really great shipment from them in May. I will call Hoover and see what they have to say about it. I would have ordered the Buckeyes from Meyers if they had had any availability as that is where my Betty came from. Thanks for all your help I really appreciate it.
I hope you find answers! I only order from Meyer now. They are only 2 hours from me, so I get my chicks the same day they ship! No stress for them and when they come out of the box it's like I'm pretty much the first person who's really handled them. I find they aren't stressed and they're calmer and less traumatized.

I've read several threads here from people who've ordered from Hoovers and ended up with chicks they didn't order. They should really do better with that because they are going to start losing customers.

Back
Top Bottom