Buff Polish ponytails

hollytruitt

Chirping
Apr 16, 2023
I need to put a ponytail in for my Buff Laced Polish. She literally can't see and misses a lot of feeding time and misses pecking at feed. I have trimmed her crest however the ones near her eyes are quills so I can't clip those.

What do you use to put crest in ponytail? I have tried painters tape and that fell of in few hours. I also tried vet tape and that fell off within minutes. Next will be hair tape which comes in today. I would love to know what you use.
Thanks

I need to put a ponytail in for my Buff Laced Polish. She literally can't see and misses a lot of feeding time and misses pecking at feed. I have trimmed her crest however the ones near her eyes are quills so I can't clip those.

What do you use to put crest in ponytail? I have tried painters tape and that fell of in few hours. I also tried vet tape and that fell off within minutes. Next will be hair tape which comes in today. I would love to know what you use.
Thanks
Can you try elastic hair bands or braces rubber bands? Maybe one on each side would stay better than one big one in the middle?

So hair tape came and she freaked big time so removed the tape and gave her a big trim of her crest. She is better now and eating better. However she is acting like "Where the H*** am I?" Walking around in wonder. :)
Its a funny thing to see her behavior. Miss Drama Queen

Back
Top Bottom