Buff Seabrights

tnokie

In the Brooder
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Has anyone gotten buff seabrights from ideal? Wondering if their stock is real small or large?

I was under the impression that seabrights only came in silver laced or gold laced...gonna have to look at Ideal now...thanks...
lol.png

Dang...I saw Chamois Seabrights on Feathersite...droool.

Last edited:
Yes, I have ordered Sebrights from Ideal. I bought Buffs, Silvers and Gold for pet quality. I ended up w/ 2 cockerals and 1 pullet Buff out of my small overall straight run order. They were fairly small for hatchery birds. The cockerals were light in color, the hen is now somewhat darker. The ABA doesn't recognize the Buff for their shows but I have seen them entered in for variety in breed.

I love them, such curious brave little birds they are. I also would order from Ideal again. I had very good service from them.
Peace, Penny

I wonder if the chamois aren't really buffs!I really like the personalitys of the seabrights and am excited there is a new color.

The first bantam chicken that I ever held was Scrambles, a little Silver Seabright roo...He was cute and teeny. The lady at the New England Wildlife Center said that someone just dropped him off...so she was taking him around and showing him off and I knew more about the chicken than she did...
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom