building paradise for the birds

Pics
The peasants look happy and as always very pretty.

You keep peasants as pets?
lau.gif

I was laughing at your misspelling of "pheasants" as "peasants". Picturing you in a castle somewhere admiring all the pretty peasants under your care.

oh lol...I type to fast and with like 30 threads to type on and my own thread it takes up a lot of time and I don't really read back over everything...

Notice the names lol....i'm the one that called them peasants
tongue2.gif

i have a form of dyslexia and it just happens
idunno.gif

Thats actually one of the by far less imbarrassing ones ive done, the more common ones are getting suck and such mixed up or back and bad...thats why most of my posts are edited.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Our brains are quick to fix typos that make no sense, but this one did and changed the meaning to an amusing word picture. I couldn't help but comment on it.

Typos can be amusing at times. Generally I find them so. Although being arrested last month was not very amusing at all. The judge says that there was a typo on a warrant...It was a different name, address, license number and race. Just a typo he said...
he.gif

I thought I couldn't find my typo....lol and raz I have been following your posts so I know how you feel...so your surgery went well....everything get fixed out....jail or surgery I would have picked surgery as well...

well coops are going great got the third one done and working on the last...moving the birds as we speak and taking some pics...ill be back in a flash

hey everyone just reporting in for the day...it went well....got three pens secured with the birds in them and feed and waterers in and cutler supplys order already here wow only two days....that's fast. got incubation tray racks for 400 pheasant eggs and 5 chicken racks..also got 4, 5,6 spiral 100 ct bands and got 7 25 count numbered white bands....and a heavy duty net as well as a candler so cant wait the time will come fast...gotta be ready for it...here are some pics....

yellow golden male with the male group...sorry buddy

my breeding pair of yellow goldens

empty pen

yellow golden pair

some of our peafowl

some more peafowl

I opened the door and my dog ryah was standing next to me and this little girl fans out to show off... thanks aunt cindy.....such a pretty bird..don't you think...

one more of our peas

moving the red golden...he was a stinker

joker my male pit...sitting and staying like a good dog

inside the fourth pen looking thru the others

cutler supply bands for this coming up season....I will have to get more...but for now this will do
working on the coolerbator soon enough...so stay tuned...and im also making a large incubator after im done with the coolerbator...so stay tuned cause you don't wanna miss out.....

Last edited:
hey everyone just reporting in for the day...it went well....got three pens secured with the birds in them and feed and waterers in and cutler supplys order already here wow only two days....that's fast. got incubation tray racks for 400 pheasant eggs and 5 chicken racks..also got 4, 5,6 spiral 100 ct bands and got 7 25 count numbered white bands....and a heavy duty net as well as a candler so cant wait the time will come fast...gotta be ready for it...here are some pics.... yellow golden male with the male group...sorry buddy my breeding pair of yellow goldens empty pen yellow golden pair some of our peafowl some more peafowl I opened the door and my dog ryah was standing next to me and this little girl fans out to show off... thanks aunt cindy.....such a pretty bird..don't you think... one more of our peas moving the red golden...he was a stinker joker my male pit...sitting and staying like a good dog inside the fourth pen looking thru the others cutler supply bands for this coming up season....I will have to get more...but for now this will do working on the coolerbator soon enough...so stay tuned...and im also making a large incubator after im done with the coolerbator...so stay tuned cause you don't wanna miss out.....
Your birds are beautiful :love

love how it looks. are you putting plastic up all around the pens including the side where the doors are? Did you get your tarps yet?

love how it looks. are you putting plastic up all around the pens including the side where the doors are? Did you get your tarps yet?

plastic is going up around the whole thing and tarps are going on top and thick plastic over the tarps so no water gets thru...it will be done and the forth pen done in the morning

Back
Top Bottom