building paradise for the birds

Pics
so got a little bit farther on the coolerbator..here is an update and some pics
first you need to put the unit somewhere....I put it in the upper right corner..make sure you give yourself some room so it doesn't hit the top or the sides...mark out using the front of the controller which is bigger then the back of the unit

cut it out

I took off the orange side pieces...they just slide off when you lift the center push pieces on them...and then ofcourse you glue into place like so..now wait to dry

well see you guys tommarow for an update on the coops and the coolerbator

Pens are looking fantastic! Love your peas, especially the whites.
You will like the coolerbator. I have mine took apart to add a large window, and then back together in time for spring. I use it for hatching, and incubate in the cabinet.
I need a bigger one for the geese hatches tho!

im designing one that will be larger then the ones you buy for a thousand bucks in the stores...same idea as the coolerbator...but way bigger..and more detailed...so if your interested I shall post it as I go...fully auto humidity and digital thermastat as well.....as well as fans for circulation...and the next design after that if it works well will be fully auto everything...so pretty excited about everything that is going on...and def staying busy....but goodnight everyone and thanks for watching..till tommarow...

im designing one that will be larger then the ones you buy for a thousand bucks in the stores...same idea as the coolerbator...but way bigger..and more detailed...so if your interested I shall post it as I go...fully auto humidity and digital thermastat as well.....as well as fans for circulation...and the next design after that if it works well will be fully auto everything...so pretty excited about everything that is going on...and def staying busy....but goodnight everyone and thanks for watching..till tommarow...
Yes please post on this. How are you going to have fully auto humidity?

humidistat with a small unit inside...humidistat will turn on when to low and turn off when it gets to the right rh (relative humidity)

Back
Top Bottom