building paradise for the birds

Pics
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN WATCHING BIRDMAN'S PROGRESS! Birdman's grandma and 2 aunties are online now reading his tread. Hope you are all so very proud of him. I know I sure am! His birds are so beautiful.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN WATCHING BIRDMAN'S PROGRESS! Birdman's grandma and 2 aunties are online now reading his tread. Hope you are all so very proud of him. I know I sure am! His birds are so beautiful.

I am in Awe of his work ethic...... and stunned that ANYONE can build an incubator..... I wish I could hire him to come build out my coop/house.

I may offer suggestions but it is in no way criticism... I recognize that I am an armchair contributor.... Like an arm chair quarterback.... I know how to throw the ball but would DIE out there on the field.

deb

well I would fly out there and help you...just let me know when you would be ready and if you want I can build you an incubator as well...

Auntie Mary and Grandma wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
We are so proud of you on what you have accomplished already and would will come. Grandpa would be proud of you also. Your birds are so beautiful. Love you both

well I would fly out there and help you...just let me know when you would be ready and if you want I can build you an incubator as well...

LOL San Diego is a fun place for a young fella.... I bet it all could be put up in about two days including the tear down. But I cant do it right now I dont live there at the moment. At 59 I am now care giving for my 98 year old grandmother.... so I have to live in town for now.

A neighbor is taking care of my horse for me... sigh. But I cant manage chickens right now....

deb

let me know when your ready im always out for a good trip....and that goes for anyone on here for that matter I can help build anything and tear down anything...just pm me
got the snow off the coops that didn't take that long...but def...need to get a roof asap

Back
Top Bottom