building paradise for the birds

Pics
well heres an update followed by some pics...made an order for more leg bands and leg bands for the peafowl....when the leg bands get here I will be worming the peafowl...its a done deal the silver golden male is mine..i just have to pick it up...ol hawk is doing great...shes is trying to take a dust bath in the dog kennel...lol...its so funny to listen to her try...got all the doors done now tomorrow have to hang them...the second coop will be used for the quarantine for the silver golden male...and four of the chicks are poping...so by the morning I should have some birds...here are some pics
here is hawk with her egg behind her

pic view of some of the eggs piping

joker feeling bad for hawk

both dogs sitting close feeling bad

humidity low cause I just took the top up

some of the birds working to get out

27 that I believe are good...took away three that weren't good....cracked them open to make sure....and there was nothing in the three

lurk all you want...lol...I will have a ton of pics in a bit...one bird just hatched...so ive been busy....got the rest of the doors done...yes on that part....finally...got the hammer stapler back so I can finish what I need to do with that on the coops....man everything is just falling into place.

Congrats so happy anxious so see pics of the little chicks glad to see that the one is doing much better have a good day love you

new update
in the morning there were three

this was the first to go into the brooder

the second chick meets joker..he was curious that's for sure

then I told him don't even think about it...so he moved his head away but still looking at the bird

then the three into the brooder

five more stated...so well see what happens...

the humidity is about right...there were up and down because I removed the three birds...so that had an effect on the temp and humidity..

after today I will be doing the float test to see which ones are good and not good...I will be putting pics up when I take apart the eggs to see what might have happened to the birds that don't hatch..so prewarning...some pics soon will be graphic...but for the understand for the birds and for future purposes of only getting more efficient...
thanks for watching...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom