building paradise for the birds

Pics
thanks everyone...hard at writing right now on some articles so im going to keep busy...oh man the 7 peafowl are only like five hours away...and I havnt cleared the greenhouse yet....so busy....I cant keep up...its crazy...be back in a flash

well the peafowl are here...n here are some pics...I opened the boxes and they didn't move so tomorrow when they are out since its dark ill get some pics of them out of the boxes
you wouldn't have guessed that peafowl were in there...and then boom a head pops out

2013 pair

2014 bird

2014 bird

2014 bird

2014 bird

2014 bird

2013 pair

2013 pair

and not one of them jumped out after all the boxes were opened....but when we checked 15 minutes later half of them were out

well the peafowl are here...n here are some pics...I opened the boxes and they didn't move so tomorrow when they are out since its dark ill get some pics of them out of the boxes
you wouldn't have guessed that peafowl were in there...and then boom a head pops out

2013 pair

2014 bird

2014 bird

2014 bird

2014 bird

2014 bird

2013 pair

2013 pair

and not one of them jumped out after all the boxes were opened....but when we checked 15 minutes later half of them were out
Awesome birds!! How many peafowl do you have now birdman?

If a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. Then what is a bird in a box worth?
lau.gif

now there is 20 peafowl....oh boy and the building begins for them this month...its such a great time to be building pens let me tell you...we are going to be negative 5 degrees tonight...but don't worry the new peafowl got a heated water dish and plenty of food

now there is 20 peafowl....oh boy and the building begins for them this month...its such a great time to be building pens let me tell you...we are going to be negative 5 degrees tonight...but don't worry the new peafowl got a heated water dish and plenty of food
ok. good.
big_smile.png
How big will their pens be? Will you house them in one big coop? Or a certain # per coop?

Back
Top Bottom