building paradise for the birds

Keep your head up bro. Set backs are always hard to handle. Seems a lot of people have been having problems with postal. I hope you continue to post, byc would be missing out. I Was wondering about quasi when you posted the other birds, bummer but mother nature knew best there. Still was fun to see him grow even if it was just for a bit. I know we were all rooting for him. Weather is picking up steam here and fast, definitely flipflop weather now. I'm sure it'll be warmer there soon. So sad too see. And I'm sure infuriating at the same time. Sorry for your loss as well as the breeds.

That is so sad. Poor little darlings. They could hear them peeping - I'm SURE! That is negligent and/or ignorant to put them on a cold truck! What were they thinking??? So sorry for your loss - which was not only financial. A terrible thing and so sad.
Take care
And please do keep posting.

well you asked for it WARNING WARNING WARNING DONT LOOK BELOW IF YOU DONT WANNA SEE DEAD BIRDS WARNING CLEARLY ALL BLACK BIRDS....VERY NICE...hope i have a better luck next time result....this is what 2000 dollars in dead rare birds looks like...if you didnt like the picks well i warned you above not to look
Aw, those poor sweeties! :( :hit They where so beautiful... Thanks for the pics. POs make me nervous with chicks.

Keep your head up bro. Set backs are always hard to handle. Seems a lot of people have been having problems with postal. I hope you continue to post, byc would be missing out. I Was wondering about quasi when you posted the other birds, bummer but mother nature knew best there. Still was fun to see him grow even if it was just for a bit. I know we were all rooting for him. Weather is picking up steam here and fast, definitely flipflop weather now. I'm sure it'll be warmer there soon. So sad too see. And I'm sure infuriating at the same time. Sorry for your loss as well as the breeds.
please let me know when your ready so i can fly out....and get away from michigan...as i would love to give you a hand ....i have landscaped for over 10 years...so im sure we can handle it...its funny right after i got a pm saying follow the rules from one moderator another from south africa said they were sending someone from s africa my way to talk to...i just dont understand....i have to much stress from this bird drop so to speak i need to go for a run.....AHHHHHHHH...I NEED TO LEAVE

so please excuse my talk as i dont sensor things...as what you see and read is from the heart and i dont sensor anything when it comes to family, friends, and ofcourse my birds.....i will keep on posting as there is alot of people pming me and speaking up on the continuance of this forum....please keep in mind i am doing this for my grandfather as well as you people out there....he passed last year....and now this is past personal...this is on an emotional point...my love for him and what he did on the farm is like no other...he pushed me to be the person i am today and voice my opinion the way i do...right now def breaking down just the thought of him...it was hard and i will be honest...when it happened...his death...bad things happened after his passing.....but this forum has been created for him and all the things he pushed me to do thru life...this forum was created to show people on a daily basis what i do...and what one person can do if he/she puts there mind to it....and so far it has helped me stay on a good track instead of getting into trouble...when that day happened...i shouldnt even write this but this is real life forum talk now...but i went in...and im blessed to be able to share my life and the experiences i go thru...right here...with that being said....i have two people that are paid thru the state of michigan to watch me and make sure i dont leave the state and im a good boy....so attimus...when your ready i have to get the judge to give me permission to leave the state...and until now....now you know how difficult it has been for me since the time of the incident...as i worked for the state of wisconsin as a maximum prison guard for years and have saved many peoples lives...even got recommendations for saving their lives thru the secretary of the state...i suffer from post traumatic stress disorder or ptsd....anything with death brings flashbacks of even the slightest things...and it happened all when i got the package of the birds....thats all it took....and boom...so i keep my head up strong and think of the positive and all the peoples lives that i have influenced on getting birds....all the people that i have spoken to about birds and there love for them...and the people i have helped out all over the us with birds....and realize no matter what you will rise and you will be strong...and as my gpa would tell me do what you love, do what makes you happy, and do everything that makes you happy....
so since we are getting so personal...might as well make it deeper for the world to see...this is my dads dad....and i am in the shades....he fell off a roof and died a while back....all i can say...which im kindof speechless right now....and that doesnt happen all that often...is dad i know your going to read this at some point...and i want to say for the whole world to see that i love you...i know i have never said it before because of our different styles of lives...but it feels good to say it....so now you know....bet you didnt know i had this pic...well i do...now everyone can see

and this is my moms dad whom this forum was dedicated to....who recently passed...

and as the screen im looking at is pretty much blurry right now....and i can barely see it...i have to go...i cant express the emotions i have right now...but there is some of them...im going to spend some time with my birds as this is almost to much for me...so i have to walk away...until then good night everyone...i hope to see you tomorrow

Thank you for letting us in your heart. Thank you for being so 100% real with us. I'm glad you went to spend some time with your birds. I do the same thing and it helps.
Take care.

I find that loved ones are the best motivation whether it be furry, feathered or family, which the other two often fall under. They can stir up very powerful forces within us. You shouldn't apologize for expressing this explosion of raw emotion. I don't know to many people who would have just kept their cool over the birds alone and you like most people I know aren't cold and calculated like machines and have experienced and grasped at life. It would be hard for me to truly express how your words got to me upon reading your last post. Losing anyone close is hard enough, even down the road a day or a year, the work you've done and the drive you continue to have because of those that have influenced you along the way shines true. Push on birdman for your motivation breeds motivation. I only hope there's a hundred other amateur bird wranglers out there just finding this thread and seeing for the first time what I am grateful to have found...determination, ambition, dedication, pride, and love in what you do not only for yourself but the people and critters that encompass all our lives and let's not forget to mention comradere. Friendships seem to form everyday here.

OK I'm done with the sappy. Looking forward to working on the pond with you. I think some California sun will do you good. And I hope your efficient enough at throwing a Frisbee because no one visits without having played at least one game of disc golf. I should warn you tho I am pretty good and it is my course after all :) it does look like it will definitely be in may, I don't have a lot of free time this next month or it would be sooner, and the weather isn't 100% sunny at this point and I'd rather what little rain we might get not ruin things.
Onward and upward
Attimus

Last edited:
Aw, those poor sweeties! :( :hit They where so beautiful... Thanks for the pics. POs make me nervous with chicks.

Here is my question to everyone. If you or I did this we would be slapped with animal cruelty. Now, I know we walk a fine line when it comes to shipping relationships... I wouldn't want that line broken, but, really. Someone needs to be held accountable for that!
If that was the best we did at our jobs, I don't know about you, I would be fired. Period.
Just a rant. That turned my stomach.
I would be begging you guys for bail money if that were me and I found the obtuse PO employee that passed the buck on innocents.

hugs.gif
Life always seems to be cruelest to those who least deserve it. I read your posts almost every day and I would feel a great loss if you decided to stop. Never make excuses for who you are, you are an amazing person and F anyone who says otherwise!

Back
Top Bottom