building paradise for the birds

so please excuse my talk as i dont sensor things...as what you see and read is from the heart and i dont sensor anything when it comes to family, friends, and ofcourse my birds.....i will keep on posting as there is alot of people pming me and speaking up on the continuance of this forum....please keep in mind i am doing this for my grandfather as well as you people out there....he passed last year....and now this is past personal...this is on an emotional point...my love for him and what he did on the farm is like no other...he pushed me to be the person i am today and voice my opinion the way i do...right now def breaking down just the thought of him...it was hard and i will be honest...when it happened...his death...bad things happened after his passing.....but this forum has been created for him and all the things he pushed me to do thru life...this forum was created to show people on a daily basis what i do...and what one person can do if he/she puts there mind to it....and so far it has helped me stay on a good track instead of getting into trouble...when that day happened...i shouldnt even write this but this is real life forum talk now...but i went in...and im blessed to be able to share my life and the experiences i go thru...right here...with that being said....i have two people that are paid thru the state of michigan to watch me and make sure i dont leave the state and im a good boy....so attimus...when your ready i have to get the judge to give me permission to leave the state...and until now....now you know how difficult it has been for me since the time of the incident...as i worked for the state of wisconsin as a maximum prison guard for years and have saved many peoples lives...even got recommendations for saving their lives thru the secretary of the state...i suffer from post traumatic stress disorder or ptsd....anything with death brings flashbacks of even the slightest things...and it happened all when i got the package of the birds....thats all it took....and boom...so i keep my head up strong and think of the positive and all the peoples lives that i have influenced on getting birds....all the people that i have spoken to about birds and there love for them...and the people i have helped out all over the us with birds....and realize no matter what you will rise and you will be strong...and as my gpa would tell me do what you love, do what makes you happy, and do everything that makes you happy....
so since we are getting so personal...might as well make it deeper for the world to see...this is my dads dad....and i am in the shades....he fell off a roof and died a while back....all i can say...which im kindof speechless right now....and that doesnt happen all that often...is dad i know your going to read this at some point...and i want to say for the whole world to see that i love you...i know i have never said it before because of our different styles of lives...but it feels good to say it....so now you know....bet you didnt know i had this pic...well i do...now everyone can see

and this is my moms dad whom this forum was dedicated to....who recently passed...

and as the screen im looking at is pretty much blurry right now....and i can barely see it...i have to go...i cant express the emotions i have right now...but there is some of them...im going to spend some time with my birds as this is almost to much for me...so i have to walk away...until then good night everyone...i hope to see you tomorrow
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

morning everyone...so thanks for all the support and pm's..it means alot and fuels alot of positive flow for the day....very appreciated by all the followers and all the people i have motivated for the birds...well going to post some pics for the day....feel better tho about venting...i know i shouldnt have on here...but what would this forum be without pure emotion...i mean that was the whole purpose is to show people the daily struggles and the daily positive things that bird owners can go thru right...so once again...thanks for your support...
so 55 out of 60 made it to the hatcher...that i hope will hatch...so well see soon enough with some pics...been busy working on the hoop coop and cleaning up the yard...

morning everyone...so thanks for all the support and pm's..it means alot and fuels alot of positive flow for the day....very appreciated by all the followers and all the people i have motivated for the birds...well going to post some pics for the day....feel better tho about venting...i know i shouldnt have on here...but what would this forum be without pure emotion...i mean that was the whole purpose is to show people the daily struggles and the daily positive things that bird owners can go thru right...so once again...thanks for your support...
so 55 out of 60 made it to the hatcher...that i hope will hatch...so well see soon enough with some pics...been busy working on the hoop coop and cleaning up the yard...

Thank you for sharing the information you have. It must of been hard to do... We all hope you continue your posts and will enjoy every post we get! :)

well ok didnt get very many pics...but a few...also got some shirts ordered...they are lime green and say birdman 55 on the back...on the front its says building paradise for the birds....and below says in loving memory of bob lyons....so im pretty pumped...i got shirts for most of the family....so if we go together to the bird swaps you guys well see us for sure...cant miss lime green...well the shirts should be here by april 8th....here are some pics
two didnt make lockdown

three didnt make lockdown...each batch is in sets of 30...so 55 total

the hole top rack clear....everything else including a 30 batch is for the byc hatch along

two racks out of four are full in the hatcher....so well see what happens

put somemore sand down....that stuff is great for the birds...keeps the smell down compared to chips...i think

joker always has to see his birds...put a new meaning to a dogs eye view

so campingshaw...i saw this and thought of you...
http://www.fresheggsdaily.com/2013/09/diy-wine-bottle-chicken-grit-oyster.html
think i might build some myself...well see

also if you are from the cold you know how impatient you can be for the snow to melt so you can garden...i thought i would post this and put a smile on everyones face...cause this is great and put me in such a good mood....check it out for yourself...lol...i still cant stop smiling...
http://www.gardeners.com/how-to/rea...&utm_content=status&utm_campaign=shake-it-off

have a good night

also if you are from the cold you know how impatient you can be for the snow to melt so you can garden...i thought i would post this and put a smile on everyones face...cause this is great and put me in such a good mood....check it out for yourself...lol...i still cant stop smiling...
http://www.gardeners.com/how-to/rea...&utm_content=status&utm_campaign=shake-it-off

have a good night

Love the Grub feeder.... would be cute to use in a brooder....

deb

Here is my question to everyone. If you or I did this we would be slapped with animal cruelty. Now, I know we walk a fine line when it comes to shipping relationships... I wouldn't want that line broken, but, really. Someone needs to be held accountable for that!
If that was the best we did at our jobs, I don't know about you, I would be fired. Period.
Just a rant. That turned my stomach.
I would be begging you guys for bail money if that were me and I found the obtuse PO employee that passed the buck on innocents.
You might have a good idea right there with going with the animal cruelty charge against the post office. Even if it doesn't stick it at least gives the local post offices an excuse to review their policy when it comes to dealing with live chicks.

have a good night

Yeah! I have one too!

Quote: There is a big Caveat here... The Post office is the ONLY agency allowed to ship live animals. So slapping up must be done but with the idea that its the Feds you are dealing with.... think pushing B Bs...

I havent commented before because I feel @birdman55 's pain.

I want to go slap up the person who is responsible ... then stomp him into a virtual grease spot.. then roll over him with my rolling walker to erase his existence ...

I have to roll back and let sanity prevail.... but it doesnt erase my ire.

deb

Each new death brings all others back to the forefront, grieving never ends it just changes shape...time doesn't heal but it does temper.

Chicks die all the time from shipping fubars, cost of birds can change the reaction.
Wonders @birdman55 if you got any compensation/discount from the seller on the next batch coming?

Back
Top Bottom