building paradise for the birds

well...oh boy...got back into the birdman phase...lol....sorry mom...more birds.....lol...
so we got four pekin ducks....and man are they so loud and messy

and ofcourse had to get some company for the two little ones.....ended up getting 5 bantams and one isa brown....where are calling her brownie...lol

brownie is so much bigger then the others....but they get along great....going to be planting some stuff tomorrow so cant wait and spraying for new beds for the shrubs....and new flowers...i cant wait i love doing this stuff its so relaxing....

Hi, New here but have been lurking until lately when finally joined BYC, and subscribed to your forum.  Sorry for all your ups and downs and hope (and suspect) all will end well for you.  :fl  I've never seen such birds that you have bred ... so incredible!  Those red pheasants, and the yellow ones (think it was on a different thread of yours) so beautiful.  Before I joined BYC I saved those pictures to a bookmark on my computer and showed them to everyone I knew.  Wishing you the best. 

well im glad you enjoy the pics....and glad to have you posting on my forum...you can meet alot of great people on here....i have met many all over the world....thats for sure...just waiting on the peepers to show up and all the birds are going to be getting them...i know my birds are going to look funny but i have to do it so there is not any picking and to keep the perfect look...i lost a couple last year due to picking...once they start they dont stop...

any whom thought i would share....not like i have any problems going on right now....lol....but my credit card just got 300 bucks of fraud caught by the company so they called me and are sending me a new one....like the most important time i need one i dont have it....such a bummer...but add that to the list of crap i get to go thru....already went thru identity theft when i was younger and that was a blast....lol....anyways a good chuckle you could say....

as for getting anything done...didnt happen....had other things pop up that need to be addressed and fixed...not to mention we are tearing down a bathroom in wisconsin in my home there....so its super crazy right now...got alot done out front of this house and had a little fire...trying to get caught up with the birds...but im way behind....even with two other people helping me...not to mention trying to get my 50 plus red goldens back from a local breeder has not been an easy task...i had something worked out with him that i would grow his game pheasants for six weeks and then he would pay me per bird....i even hatched them as well because they couldnt hatch them very good you could say...so i offered...well i ended up being birdman and being nice i told him if he would keep my birds thru the winter then i would raise them for free....well that didnt work out...he has been avoiding me at all costs....just like in any business cash is king....and the nice guy always finish last...well enough venting for the night...maybe it will get better...night everyone....and good day to all when you guys read this...
Aww birdman, so sorry about you being scammed on all fronts. Sure wish this world could go back to the good Ol days when people were honest. Keep you chin up & keep moving forward
1f60a.png

Aww birdman, so sorry about you being scammed on all fronts. Sure wish this world could go back to the good Ol days when people were honest. Keep you chin up & keep moving forward
1f60a.png

good ol bartering system would be the best...so got a call from a friend that wants us to raise more ducks for him...so not sure if i am going to because my helpers are not so happy that i am going to be getting all this going before my departure for a bit...so we shall see...have a great day everyone

good ol bartering system would be the best...so got a call from a friend that wants us to raise more ducks for him...so not sure if i am going to because my helpers are not so happy that i am going to be getting all this going before my departure for a bit...so we shall see...have a great day everyone
the world truely is based on a barter system. Some people just don't follow policy, lol. Hope you get back what you want out of the situation.
It really is hard to not want more chicks or ducklings when there are some running around already. My broody hens eggs started the night before last, still 3 eggs to go.

Im sure those helping will figure things out with the animals in your absence even with a few new additions.
Sometimes I feel like the people around me are just being dragged down this crazy bird road :) and I think to myself, they better have a good pair of goloshes .lol.
Anyways, always wish the best and loving the chick pics.
Attimus

ok so...lol...chicken math...ooops...
i asked my dog today....you dog whats on top of the house.....he said.....as he looks to me.....ROOOOF....i was like wow you are so smart....lol

so i share this on a bird friends forum but i figured i would share on here as well....fresh rice noodle salad....with cut up egg rolls....yummy

here is what is all in the salad...cant beat the stuff thats for sure...

so i had four ducks....and as you can see that changed.....haha...now i have 14....quacktastic

i had five bantams and one isa brown and then the two black chickens....now
i have 10 cornish, 15 bantams, two black chickens, and now 7 isa browns...

woah.....chicken math....i guess that is the only math that the birdman is not good at.....good news....getting a bunch of birdman shirts.....so anyone want them let me know the sizes and how many they want...and i will make it happen....same thing if someone wants shirts to be made for them....my uncle has a screen shop so i can get you anything you want for a good price.....let me know how many you want people i will be getting a bunch of shirts made next week....

ok so...lol...chicken math...ooops... i asked my dog today....you dog whats on top of the house.....he said.....as he looks to me.....ROOOOF....i was like wow you are so smart....lol so i share this on a bird friends forum but i figured i would share on here as well....fresh rice noodle salad....with cut up egg rolls....yummy here is what is all in the salad...cant beat the stuff thats for sure... so i had four ducks....and as you can see that changed.....haha...now i have 14....quacktastic i had five bantams and one isa brown and then the two black chickens....now i have 10 cornish, 15 bantams, two black chickens, and now 7 isa browns... woah.....chicken math....i guess that is the only math that the birdman is not good at.....good news....getting a bunch of birdman shirts.....so anyone want them let me know the sizes and how many they want...and i will make it happen....same thing if someone wants shirts to be made for them....my uncle has a screen shop so i can get you anything you want for a good price.....let me know how many you want people i will be getting a bunch of shirts made next week....
sharing food on someone's forum huh. ;) . holy ducklings. Lol still waiting to see a back hoe in an upcoming post with the title pond started. Always love the new ones, any progress with getting some of your old birds back? You'd think with these people generosity would turn generosity. Id totally sport one of your shirts out here, rep the Birdman cause on the microfarm, get some pics on the thread :) Keep it up bro. Attimus

sharing food on someone's forum huh.
wink.png
. holy ducklings. Lol still waiting to see a back hoe in an upcoming post with the title pond started. Always love the new ones, any progress with getting some of your old birds back? You'd think with these people generosity would turn generosity. Id totally sport one of your shirts out here, rep the Birdman cause on the microfarm, get some pics on the thread
smile.png

Keep it up bro.

Attimus

not sure about getting my birds back yet havnt made really to many phone calls...been so busy with work...and getting ready for the gardening season...i got the 14 hottest peppers in the world and i planted the seeds of them a couple of days ago may even be a week ago...i will send you many shirts and anyone else who wants them i will send them some as well...i will post pics of the shirts when i get them however there has been a slow down on that part cause there was someone admitted to the hospital...bummer....2016 has been not so nice...and im sure wont get any better...but still moving forward and staying as positive as i can be....just placed the second round of fibro chickens into the hatcher...so in a couple of days should have more black chickens....also got the chickens separated so now i am marking the different kinds on the eggs cant wait....pure specimens...lol....and good news the new cally hmong chickens have laid about three eggs so far....so yes cant wait....was up to about 20 pekin ducks....got rid of 6 to a friend for his son on easter...so down to 14...but they are so needy, messy and huge....i cant handle ducks...wont do that again until im more ready....you really cant just put them in any old brooder...but they are starting to get their white feathers....ANYONE OUT THEIR KNOW HOW TO SEX THEM BY CHANCE.....will post pics when i move all the birds and when the new ones hatch....see yah guys around....
stand pround, stand tall, and dont give up....life is to short to let things bring you down

Back
Top Bottom