building paradise for the birds

Getting finished with the last part of the hoop coop then tarp and moving some fibro chickens out there. Collecting eggs again from all three fibro chicken kinds. Still not able to post pics but when I do I'll have a bit of pictures

Getting finished with the last part of the hoop coop then tarp and moving some fibro chickens out there. Collecting eggs again from all three fibro chicken kinds. Still not able to post pics but when I do I'll have a bit of pictures

looking forward to new pictures. I still have my last 3 fibros on the porch. I'm. To afraid to put them out in the general population with the way my chickens are dropping right now.

Keep moving and stay busy.

Attimus

Got the hoop coop done n now working on new edition to the flock one or two pair of peach golden's man I can't wait possibly picking up some pheasant zoo stock well still cannot put up pictures so when I have time I'll got on my desktop. Putting up four new coops not yet finished. Anyways have a good day and talk to u buys later

Got the hoop coop done n now working on new edition to the flock one or two pair of peach golden's man I can't wait possibly picking up some pheasant zoo stock well still cannot put up pictures so when I have time I'll got on my desktop. Putting up four new coops not yet finished. Anyways have a good day and talk to u buys later

good morning.
finally got the door up on my hoop coop, aside from some proper motivation those birds were getting a bit stinky. Lol.
Looking forward to your volume gaining speed again. Still waiting for new pictures.

Prepped the area for the new four hoop coops maybe five. Also designing an outside brooder with different levels. Going to be interesting. Been picking apples and grapes as well. Bout to set a new batch of Ayam cemani. Still can't post pics from my phone. Oh yeah having a coop built for mom for some pheasants

Well the coop for the pheasNts at moms is done so she's getting colored out males. Also got some reeves pheasants. One male and five females. Also got a fully matured quad of peach golden's and a separate pair of peach golden's. Been super busy. Moms up visiting and enjoying her vacation. Also have been making smoothies in the morning. I shall share some good combos I have learned. The variegated bamboo I got is doing well. Thanks for that Linda.

Hey birdman...how are you doing?  Hope all is well with you!

Doing great hope all is well with you.

This would be the new hoop coop where right now there is 25 female fibro chickens. I'm glad that the phone is working again. I will post numbers for the hoop coop as well

Mom came up and visited for a couple of weeks and we were able to go out to Bronner's in frankenmuth Michigan. It was a very large store I did end up getting some Christmas stuff so we'll see if they like their gifts. Here is one picture.

This is another picture from the huge Christmas store.

So mom calls at a bird location on here way up and says she is bringing me a suprise. She had to pick up a quad of peach golden's. and this is the bird she got. It's called a reeves pheasant and I believe there is five females and one male. Let's just say this bird is big and the tail is so long. Just as big as the lady Amherst maybe even bigger and the last pic is of the peach golden addition.

So there is actually one pair and a quad of the peach golden's in this hoop coop. Which mom helped with. Lol that was a fun time. So I built two hoop coops.

Back
Top Bottom