building paradise for the birds

IMG_3999.JPG

A much needed trip before moms arrival

IMG_4027.JPG

The day mom gets here we are Alaskan king crab.

IMG_4028.JPG

Of course had to get down on some crawfish

IMG_4034.JPG

At a friends house free ranging guineas. They have about 400. Crazy to watch

IMG_4037.JPG

Newest hatch

IMG_4050.JPG

Mom regulating me. Haha

IMG_4053.JPG
IMG_4058.JPG

Gavalan hatch hatched some of her own eggs.

IMG_4064.JPG

See mom got them out to their new pen. Lacy gamefowl

IMG_4065.JPG

Another lacy

IMG_4067.JPG

Redquil gamefowl. I believe the roots go as far back as one of our presidents brought some over from England and kept them.

IMG_4069.JPG

All redquil except one black one

IMG_4070.JPG

First one done two to go

View attachment 1051382
California valley quail big enough to finally open the feed n water on the sides

View attachment 1051383
Some chickens about a month old

View attachment 1051384

Working in the morning on cleaning pens and by all brooders all feed that is dropped is swept and fed to free rangers...
I do have some botton quail I would like to get rid of so if ur interested peeps let me know I'll get u a good deal.
I'm looking more for quail hatching eggs and possibly chicks for broody hens. Thanks though.

IMG_4119.JPG

IMG_4121.JPG
IMG_4122.JPG

Well killed 30 birds for the freezer. Non breeding birds that don't fit my standards. Met up with a friend and seen all his chickens and then ate king crab and crawfish again. See u guys tomorrow I'm am exhausted.

IMG_4154.JPG

So these are some red goldens and yellow goldens there r a couple silver pheasants in there. This is the first time being offered to the public. Sweet deals pm me if interested.

IMG_4156.JPG

Button quail adult I need to get rid of they are of no use for me another sweet deal inquire thru pm.

IMG_4160.JPG

This guys coloring nicely. I can't wait to see him in full color he looks like he has dreadlocks. HahA

IMG_4172.JPG

These are redquil gamefowl (eslin) to be exact. These are the patterns to knowing u have good stock.

IMG_4175.JPG

Eslin redquil rooster. Once into his pair he will fill out better with feathers. As these are gamefowl.

IMG_4179.JPG

Eslin redquil hen

IMG_4183.JPG

Gavalan hatch with her 4 babies. I'm surprised he doesn't kill the young chicks. He our true man fighter on the farm. I put a watered in quick and he started attacking it. Until he realized that it didn't have a pulse.

IMG_4184.JPG
IMG_4187.JPG

Overall good pair of birds minus the man fighter part. Hopefully that trait doesn't go to the offspring. But I have heard if u have the pure birds from buck which I have three different lines from bucks line. One line out of Texas one Michigan one Oklahoma. Goal to get one hoop coop and one 4x8 done. We'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom