Bully chicken- seriously evil

Thanks Foreverlearning and Chooks4life, I will post updates in couple of days. It is only going to be 71 today so not giving them a bath yet. Will wait till tomorrow when its 77. Although it will be in my bath tub and will blow-dry them but still don't want them to get a hold because of any left over moisture.

P.S. I have kept the dog-cage out in the open now so they will get plenty of fresh air. Just covering the top and 2 sides at night because it was 54 degrees last night.
Foreverlearning I think you missed the portion that I exchanged the ones with curved toes already.

Thanks Foreverlearning and Chooks4life, I will post updates in couple of days. It is only going to be 71 today so not giving them a bath yet. Will wait till tomorrow when its 77. Although it will be in my bath tub and will blow-dry them but still don't want them to get a hold because of any left over moisture.

P.S. I have kept the dog-cage out in the open now so they will get plenty of fresh air. Just covering the top and 2 sides at night because it was 54 degrees last night.
Foreverlearning I think you missed the portion that I exchanged the ones with curved toes already.
Why do I get the feeling your in alaska? temp maybe and screen name

I guess I did miss that point. Wow, I want your temps right now! We are still 90+ at night, I feel bad for my birds and have put a small fan in their coop and leave the windows open. It sounds like you are doing the best for your girls as you can, don't be afraid to ask if you need more help. I wish you the best of luck.

Why do I get the feeling your in alaska? temp maybe and screen name
lol about the screen name! part of my screen name is my last name so now you can laugh. However I do not live in Alaska, I live in Chicago and it was pretty cold last night for an August night.

I'm in the middle of your temps, I feel like the baby bear in Goldilocks, your too cold and your too hot,
big_smile.png

Quote: Maybe I'm missing something but I just figured I would double check. They're under shelter during the day, too, aren't they? Is there shade from the sun during the day? Bit confused about the top being covered at night.

Back
Top Bottom