Button quail Eggs not pipping?

Sophia_luvbug

Chirping
May 14, 2022
I’m new to this well this app I’ve only incubated chicken eggs before.
I’m on the beginning of the 17th day wile incubating Button quail and I haven’t seen anything yet the humidity has jumped up to around 76 before is that the cause of them not pipping and is there anything else I should be doing

What date did you set them on? What temperature has your incubator been set at, and is it still air or forced air? Did you double check the temperature with a thermometer you know to be accurate?

What date did you set them on? What temperature has your incubator been set at, and is it still air or forced air? Did you double check the temperature with a thermometer you know to be accurate?
They were put in 28 and they were kept at 99.F 50%H for the first 14 days and 98F 65%H for lockdown And I I don’t know whether it’s a forced air still air but I think still air here

They were put in 28 and they were kept at 99.F 50%H for the first 14 days and 98F 65%H for lockdown And I I don’t know whether it’s a forced air still air but I think still air here

So going in on the 28th puts them on day 16 today :) And if the incubator is indeed a still air, the temperature has also been low (temp should be 101.5 in a still air), so it would be normal if they are late. But as Nabiki said, there are likely pips you just haven't seen and that's why the humidity rose on its own. So overall I would not be worried yet.

So going in on the 28th puts them on day 16 today :) And if the incubator is indeed a still air, the temperature has also been low (temp should be 101.5 in a still air), so it would be normal if they are late. But as Nabiki said, there are likely pips you just haven't seen and that's why the humidity rose on its own. So overall I would not be worried yet.
Ok thank you

Sorry again but I just realize that means I put them in the lock down a day early will that harm my hatch rate

Back
Top Bottom