Button Quail in Canada

We are in BC and ship eggs. $10 dz plus shipping. We have most colors, including white, splash, silver, slate, silver pearl, cinnamon, cinnamon X's, you can look at our fb page for pictures. Button quail in BC.

Eggs aren't sold on eBay in Canada as far as I know. And we can't buy from most US farms without paperwork to get across border.

I would think this should not be a tough bird to import. They are non-migratory and cannot survive canadian winters in the wild. I've included a link to a button quail hatchery user on ebay that i've ordered from before, they are pretty helpful with this kind of info. i suggest you contact her and find out more

http://www.ebay.com/usr/hannahcormier

Last edited:
Thanks Jacob. I live in Canada and am a breeder which is why I offered to ship eggs to the poster in Saskatchewan. There are a number of us in Canada who breed them but judging by the few responses on this thread from Canadian breeders I must assume they aren't on this site. It is expensive to import anything be it eggs or birds and there is alot of paperwork involved.

Back
Top Bottom