Buy It Now! 16+ Mix and Match Bantams~ BlueCochins, Birchen Cochins & Mille Fleur d'uccle! NPIP Ship

BunnyMomma

Songster
9 Years
Sep 17, 2010
Olin, North Carolina
Happy Easter!
bun.gif
Please PM or post a Reply to order your Mix and Hatch assortment of hatching eggs at the bottom of the page to place your order. Now is your chance to have 16+ hatching eggs from my pure bred Bantams from these pens! All of the breeds are in separate pens and your eggs will be from my quality, pure bred birds.
Mille Fleur d'uccles, Birchen Cochins, Blue Cochins

Let me know if you would like a free surprise egg from one of my large fowl breeding pens. I have Light Brahma, Blue Laced Wyandottes and Ameraucana Easter Eggers. You may choose the one you want, or I can surprise you!

I am getting excellent fertility on my bantams right now!
Pick a date for your delivery and Pay through PayPal.
Shipping and Handling for this order is included in the price!
PM or Post to a reply to reserve your eggs!
Payment should be made through my PayPal account to: [email protected]

I will post your BYC name beside the shipping date to confirm paid orders.

April 2 Monday's Shipment~ 2 orders available
April 10th Tuesday's Shipment~ 1 order available

These are beautiful birds that I have been working on now for 3 years, perfecting according to the ABA standards. Photos above, 1- birchen cochin chicks 2- blue cochin pen- 3- Antonio, (the boss) father to my birchen cochins and great grandfather to my "Baby Doll" project - 4 mille fleur d'uccle chicks from Schultzy and his beautiful hens- Schultzy, patrols the mille pen like a russian soldier. Very protective and loving of his brood.
It is possible to get some show quality bantams from these eggs. Not guaranteed, but still a possibility!
I have been getting some very nice birds from these pens.
All eggs sent will be unwashed, clean and safely and securely packaged for their trip to your incubator.
They will be sent by USPS Flat Rate, Priority Mail.

Happy Hatch Policy! If you have any problems with these eggs I will send 10 replacement eggs, no extras for 25.00 which includes shipping.
I want you to have a successful hatch. Of course buying hatching eggs is risky, and you should not bid on hatching eggs unless you are willing to take that risk. Rough handling by mail carriers, differences in incubator settings and other variables can affect your hatch. This offer is only good for eggs shipped through the mail. It does not apply to eggs picked up at the farm.
I will do what I can to help you with any problems.

Last edited:
Bunnymomma my eggs due to hatch next weekend are looking good so far, all developing at the 10 day candling - hope so much to have a bunch of little birchens running around. The eggs were packaged great and arrived intact.

1muttsfan! Thanks for the update. The eggs I've been shipping have been arriving to their destination in record time and in great shape.
Shout Out to the USPS! I hear a lot of bad things about the PO, but I think taking extra care to cushion the eggs a lot really helps. I've been getting great feedback from everyone. The chicks I've been hatching from this pen are really nice. "Antonio" is the sire to your new chicks and he is a super nice little roo.
He has filled out nicely. I'm sending happy hatching prayers your way!
jumpy.gif

. The hen that is the same age as Antonio is a butterball! Her name is Melody. The other three hens are not named yet. I need some good romantic latin names for them.
I named Antonio after A. Banderas. What a handsome man!

Back
Top Bottom