Buy It Now Auction~ 15 SKYLINE POULTRY Euskal Oiloa (Marraduna Basque) Hatching eggs~ Plus 10 extra

skylinepoultry

Songster
8 Years
May 22, 2011
Old Fort, Tn.
SPECIAL AT SKYLINE POULTRY
This sale is for 15 Extremely Rare SKYLINE POULTRY Euskal Oiloa (Marraduna Basque) fertile hatching eggs PLUS 10 more eggs of your choice. Your 10 extra egg choices are Blue&Spash Langshans ( Meeks Line ), French Black Copper Marans (Cottage Hill Line), Lavender Orpingtons (5th GEN), and my extremely Rare line of Speckled Sussex that I've been working on for some time now. NOTE: Maximum amount is 5 eggs of each additional breed. Examples ~~5 Blue& Splash Langshans, 2 Speckled Sussex, 2 French Black Copper Marans, and 1 Partridge Cochins. You can mix it up how ever you want as long as its a maximum of 5 eggs per breed and ten eggs maximum.

Euskal Oiloa are relatively new to North America. This breed has become one of my favorite breeds. Besides being excellent Layers of extra large eggs(220+ a Yr) they're superb foragers. Extremely hardy and vigorous with no fear to roam for their own food. This is a dual purpose breed with males weighing in at 8lbs and females weighing in at around 6.5 lbs. Eggs are a shiney tint of light brown. From my own experiences with this breed Its been nothing but amazing. Probably one of the smartest breeds I"ve had yet. This is NOT a dumb chicken! They hold confinement extremely well and free range even better. This is truely a homesteaders dream bird. This is a very friendly inquisitive bird that learns the routines of the yard quickly and likes to be first in line for treats and food.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Shipping is $14.65 USPS Flat Rate with handleing fees of $6.00. Payments can be made at my Paypal address ( [email protected] ) for a grand total of $70.64
Here is a great link you can go to that will give you some history of this breed. Very fascinating . http://scratchcradle.wordpress.com/resources/euskal-oiloa-basque-hens/
You can also read our Euskal Oiloa Thread right here on BYC and see what all the rave is about on this new breed. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/510045/euskal-oiloa-basque-thread

If you prefer me send you a detailed Paypal Invoice then PM here or contact at [email protected]
NOTE: This is not Greenfire Farms stock.

Last edited:
These guys are so friendly. When I go in their pen, I have to be careful not to step on them as they run to the gate. Then when I sit, they jump on me right away wanting some love. There is a little Welsummer trying to get some attention too in that photo.
The lighter colored one is a pullet on my lap. On my shoulder is a nicely colored roo. The white roo on the ground is by far the biggest and friendliest. I LOVE my EOs.
love.gif

They are 8 weeks old in this photo. Thanks Skyline!

Last edited:
I only have a small incubator that holds 7 but I would love to have some of these gorgeous birds for our family of pet chickens! My kids would love them! Will you sell 6+? How much?

Just received my eggs yesterday James did a great job packing them, thankfully cause the USPS was pretty rough on them the box was pretty dented up. James is great to deal with I am very excited to get these eggs settled and in the incubator. Thanks again James!

Nate

Back
Top Bottom