BUY IT NOW Bantam Cochin Eggs

davony's chicks

Songster
10 Years
May 30, 2009
Missouri
BUY IT NOW!!!

I have up for you consideration Bantam Cochin eggs from quality stock. I have 3 breeding pens that you will recieve eggs from.
My first pen has a columbian rooster with 2 columbian hens, 1 Mille Fleur Project hen and a mottled hen.

The second pen is my Buff Columbian pen with 1 buff columbian rooster and 2 buff columbian hens.
My third pen is my mottled pen with 1 mottled rooster and 2 mottled hens.

I have had great hatch rates with these eggs and I am getting more eggs than I can possilbly hatch with my incubator filled to capacity!

$20.00 a dozen plus $16.00 shipping

I will only ship on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays so pick your shipping date. The eggs I sell are collected twice daily.

I take great efforts to make sure your eggs are packed well by wrapping each egg with bubble wrap. I then place the wrapped eggs in an egg carton to ensure they don't bump against eachother during shipping and I Pack the egg carton in a priorty mail box and pack tightly to keep the carton still during shipping.
Of course I can't guarentee how the post office will handle them but I mark the box on all sides LIVE HATCHING EGGS.

PM me to take the next step. I accept paypal.

Thank you for looking and Happy Hatching!

Tony

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom