BYC Android App!!!!

Knowing what all the symbols meant would also help. On the information site a permanent post on instructions as to what the symbols mean would make ease of use to old foggies like me a lot easier knowing in advance what that button will do before I hit it. Like the link button
What symbols are you talking about?
These:?
Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 8.08.57 AM.png

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Knowing what all the symbols meant would also help. On the information site a permanent post on instructions as to what the symbols mean would make ease of use to old foggies like me a lot easier knowing in advance what that button will do before I hit it. Like the link button
I can teach you how to use the LINK button if you like?

You helped me to. Load my pictures on the article I wrote about a month or so ago. You are very helpful and I appreciate it very much. One day I will get a computer and use it instead of this silly phone. But I have been learning. Just dont know what the symbols mean. Thank you KikisGirl. Very much
I wished you lived closer to me...I'd come over and show you!

When I get more time I'll do more for all of the icons in the toolbar.

toolbar_1.png

For now left to right they are bold, italic, underline, font color, font size, font type, link, unlink, alignment (left, center, right - click to select), dots(bullets), numbers, outdent, indent, smileys, images (three ways to post pictures), media (a place to paste links to video), insert quote, spoiler, code, strike-through, gallery (add pictures from gallery), save or delete draft, remove formatting (I have no idea what that does), use bb code editor (hard to explain, lol), undo, and redo.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom