Ended BYC Article Writing Contest #3

But it's fun!!!
thumbsup.gif

My 1st Article Submission.....

And Sumi gave me a little incentive to finish writing it! So this is one less ya all need!

My Article is being submitted because I almost lost my Beautiful Blue Cochin, Fluffy due to Vent Gleet this past Summer. What a stressful learning experience and WOW hard to find information to treat naturally. My girl was so thin and so wasted away and this treatment was AMAZING so I just have to share everything I learned in the process this past summer, and trust me I kept ALL the information I found and all the pictures I took when I was trying so hard to figure out what was wrong! So sharing is hoping to help someone else in that same stressful situation to get through and have the info they need at hand.

Vent Gleet aka "Nasty Chicken Butt"
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/vent-gleet-aka-nasty-chicken-butt

I did that for the last contest and I really enjoyed writing it. What topic are you thinking of??
I don't know... the Coccidiosis one was the one I intended on doing, but I don't think that it's going to be very helpful.
hmm.png
Fortunately, I do know of lots and lots of places to buy backyard chickens. So, if I decide to do Where To Buy Backyard Chickens, Baby Chicks, And Hatching Eggs I will know exactly how to do it!

If anyone has any pictures that they can donate to my possible Coccidiosis thread, I would be extremely grateful!

I can tell you what ARTICLE I NEED!!! I need to understand Worming better, worming layers!!! uggg how frustrating to figure that one out!!
so many opinions so many meds so many MAYBE it WORKS! LOL

Back
Top Bottom