BYC Café

Coffee is on and it is Wednesday (aka Humpday) Morning
celebrate.gif

I hope that everybody has a good day!
Scott

Good morning, off to work today. It's a little cold here today...but nothing close to snow!

Cat went out yesterday and has not returned. I'm a little concerned, normally she only stays out for a couple of hours and sticks close to the house....but we will give it a little more time.

Have a great Hump Day everybody!

Morning! Need the hot coffee, chilly out there at 37, burrrr. I have to go water the beasties too and then maybe go cut wood siding on a neighbor's sawmill. Maybe I will ask him for the scraps and give my coop a facelift...... hum, how much more work do I want to do....
72 plants is a lot of plants except for up here. I would get 72 tomatoes and in a good year, 144! LOL! Feel better soon, Phil!
Goodnight Diva!
Enjoy the Fall!

Thanks Scott & Margie, I am temporarily awake between naps. I have something that is helping me get off ice cream. The grocery store has been clearing out "Cold Stone" Milk shakers and I've been buying them . I find if I have one a day (okay maybe 2 or 3) I don't miss ice cream at all.

Bad thing is I haven't found any in other stores, and don't remember this grocery store ever stocking it. But, the clearance pile is dwindling rapidly even without me buying a lot. I suspect my grocery trip tomorrow will only turn up a couple.
hit.gif
. Gee I may have to go back to ice cream after all. What's a girl to do?

Good morning, off to work today. It's a little cold here today...but nothing close to snow!

Cat went out yesterday and has not returned. I'm a little concerned, normally she only stays out for a couple of hours and sticks close to the house....but we will give it a little more time.

Have a great Hump Day everybody!
Good morning - I love crisp mornings like today, hopefully snow is still a ways off.
Sorry your kitty is worrying you - when we had indoor/outdoors cats they would pull that now and then, staying gone for 2-3 days at times and then, about the time I gave up hope, sauntering up as though they'd only been gone minutes -- hope your girl does the same soon! It might not hurt to put something out to shelters, vets, or on the local FB group (if you do FB) because sometimes people see a cat, think stray and, thinking they are doing a good thing, either take it into their home or turn it in as a homeless animal.
Morning! Need the hot coffee, chilly out there at 37, burrrr. I have to go water the beasties too and then maybe go cut wood siding on a neighbor's sawmill. Maybe I will ask him for the scraps and give my coop a facelift...... hum, how much more work do I want to do....
72 plants is a lot of plants except for up here. I would get 72 tomatoes and in a good year, 144! LOL! Feel better soon, Phil!
Goodnight Diva!
Enjoy the Fall!
Wow, that is chilly! There is always a bit of disconnect for me between what I want to get done and the amount of work I want to put into doing it, lol.....maybe ask for the scraps so you have them and then decide if you want to go ahead and do the work.

Ummmm, I dunno - Smoothies?
tongue.png
Oooh, good suggestion!!

Good Morning Wiggles
frow.gif

Is your cat fixed? I do hope that she was out hunting and forgot to get home before dark.
It looks like that your getting into that best of seasons called 'Fall'
cool.png

Enjoy this fine day and have fun!
Scott

Fall *IS* the best season, isn't it? Cannot wait for it to be in full force.

Hello everyone! I have missed you all. Been working on that darn coop and on getting the new and a bit younger Ameraucana pullets integrated into the flock. Good news...the big girls havent killed the younger girls and this weekend we just might get them into the coop, she said with fingers crossed. WOW this coop has been a way longer project than we expected. Chilly here today but gorgeous and my hay is all stored ready for winter.
1f60a.png

Thursday Morning and I don't want to play today.
DW woke me up with a cold wet hand and announced that she don't have any hot water.
ep.gif

Not the best way to start anybodies morning.
I hope that the rest of the day is better.
Coffee is on and both pots are ready.
Scott

Hello everyone! I have missed you all. Been working on that darn coop and on getting the new and a bit younger Ameraucana pullets integrated into the flock. Good news...the big girls havent killed the younger girls and this weekend we just might get them into the coop, she said with fingers crossed. WOW this coop has been a way longer project than we expected. Chilly here today but gorgeous and my hay is all stored ready for winter.
1f60a.png

Hello Susan, pic's are a good thing for the rest of us. All of the your hay in the barn is a very good thing.
Good luck with the younger birds.
Scott

Back
Top Bottom