BYC Coffee House

Quote:
gig.gif
being one of ten kids, I help my mom out a LOT to clean house. Plus, i like my home looking reasonably well-kept when i have friends over!
tongue.gif

Same here, but I'm not one of ten, more like one of six. Feels like ten though.......
Big families normally have to help out ALOT around the house, ecspecially with younger children
th.gif

Maybe that is my problem....we only have the one daughter...and BOY is she spoiled. Only child in the whole family, so pretty much she thinks the world revolves around her. But, she is a sweet kid, straight A student...so smart. Just laaaazzzzyyyy (well, at least when it comes to helping me around the house).

*sits down* Man, I can't wait to start making Let's Plays!
wee.gif
The necessary cable is on its way, and Dad may give me one of his spare microphones, so all I need is Audacity, iMovie, and a Youtube account!

hugs.gif
to Kristy.

Quote:
Go drop a few boxes of nails in the mud by accident.
big_smile.png
That would drive me nuts. Try playing some yodel music like on that movie "Mars Attacks" maybe their heads will explode.

I milked the goats this morning and they weren't very excited about the grain. It rained a bunch yesterday and they didn't get much grazing. They are eating the alf mix okay. Hope they aren't sick or something. Then my DD and I put up 220' of field fence with T-post as the first part of a 2 acre pasture for the goats to graze. Once the Bronze turkeys get big enough they'll be out there too. The goats are good guard dogs. We have a pygmy with horns and she'll challenge anything. Our Great Dane/Lab mix is terrified of her.
big_smile.png

We have 2 Cochins and 1 Turkey that have been sitting on big piles of eggs for about 4 weeks now. Checked today and no action yet. Think we'll destroy the nest's tomorrow. The incubator does a better job and I have co-workers begging me for eggs. We were hoping they would hatch. we put some freshly hatched turkeys from our incubator in with the broody turkey and she kept them under her wings for about a week. Those babies sit on the Toms back when he's on the roost. he jumps down and then they climb off. It's so cute.

Quote:
Same here, but I'm not one of ten, more like one of six. Feels like ten though.......
Big families normally have to help out ALOT around the house, ecspecially with younger children
th.gif

Maybe that is my problem....we only have the one daughter...and BOY is she spoiled. Only child in the whole family, so pretty much she thinks the world revolves around her. But, she is a sweet kid, straight A student...so smart. Just laaaazzzzyyyy (well, at least when it comes to helping me around the house).

My second to the oldest daughter was so lazy that she almost died. It was too much effort to breathe.
smile.png

here I am laughing out loud at the "lazy daughter" posts and in walks my 11 yo DD, who btw has not cleaned her room in over 2 years..she says "what?" I tell her. She says"are you going to say I am lazy???" me? i am
lau.gif
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif

After work I went to my mom's. My sister and her husband are in town and we had a great time. Tomorrow I'll have everyone here and I'll make paella for supper and flan for dessert. I think I'll make rumaki for snacks too. Yum! I need to get the yard mowed before they come out though.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a lazy kid. Haha. She does have chores (not too many, but some) and she does them, but slowly and she acts as though everything is SOOO difficult. During the two weeks of cleaning her room (which looks great finally), she cried at night that she didn't want to wake up the next day because she had to work so hard. HAHAHA. So ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom