img1818w.jpg

img1819y.jpg

img1820n.jpg

img1821pq.jpg

img1822q.jpg

img1825tf.jpg

img1827p.jpg

img1828ht.jpg

I also have pictures of a lizard my mother found. Wouldn't you say the Ibis pictures are awful?

I'm here.....I'm going to my high school reunion in two weeks, and can't decide whether I am excited or what. I am most definitely not anything like the person I was when I was in high school, and I hope that turns out to be a good thing. (I was really a homely 'grind' in high school, and am not any stunning beauty now but at least I have not always got my nose to the grindstone). I have my clothes picked out but have decided that I need new earrings.

I'm going to bake bread this afternoon so my kids can have sandwiches the rest of the week. They know how but would rather fight over who bakes, than actually do the deed.

DS13's birthday is Wednesday, and we are having his party on Saturday. My eldest son, his wife and their new baby (see signature) are coming so I will get to play with my grandson after I get the steaks off the grill!

Just had a really good lunch, romaine and raddichio salad with shredded mozzarella cheese, homemade pesto and blue cheese dressing. I should have gotten that pesto out of the freezer a long time ago; I'd forgotten how good it is!

I have to hurry up and finish my work for today so I can go to the bank.

Just felt an earthquake. Been a long time, hadn't felt one since I lived in California. DS10 felt it too, as he was inside. DS13 and DD didn't because they are outside moving some building materials into the back yard so I can start a coop remodeling project I've put off for way too long.

Back
Top Bottom