BYC Facebook

Kjunmom73

In the Brooder
Feb 5, 2024
Are any of you a member of the BYC Facebook group? I submitted the questions required so I can post there over a week ago. No admin has approved me yet. Getting annoying that I can not post but their page has taken over my news feed! How long should I wait before I leave or block the group?

Are any of you a member of the BYC Facebook group? I submitted the questions required so I can post there over a week ago. No admin has approved me yet. Getting annoying that I can not post but their page has taken over my news feed! How long should I wait before I leave or block the group?
I'm a member of it. This is so much better than there, but still, if you want to be a member there, I'd just try resubmitting it. I know there's mods there because I've seen them clean up a thread the other day where people were once again, out of line.

I've submitted twice. Don't want to do a third. I will give it another few days before I get rid of the group

I would HIGHLY recommend avoiding the Facebook group. The people there and admins are complete shite. Just stay here.

Back
Top Bottom