BYC format or BYH format?

Hey, so one feature I really like at BYH is when you hover over an award badge it shows the date it was given. That is really cool!

-Kathy

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the look of BYH better.
Yay!!! Finally!!!! Me too!
highfive.gif
:D

I like the editor better, I like the image uploader better, the list goes on. XenForo is just a much nicer software.

I am relatively new here. I heard that BYC used to be like what BYH is now. I like BYH better than BYC because of the format. I was just wondering what people liked.

How about you? Which type do you like better?

PS this is NOT BYH v.s. BYC! I'm just talking about the formats and how everything LOOKS.

So, I was just informed that the formats are more confusing than what I thought. Sorry. Sooooooo now it's just which format do you like better?

They all are under new layouts, back then in '08 all 4 were the same layout which was a simple layout and easy to understand. Now they all have new layouts, but BYC has the most updated one since here is where all the traffic is compared to the sisters, hence the more advertisement and memberships. Also, BYC never had the layout that the other sites currently have, it went straight to the one it currently has. The original simple layout is nowhere to be found now.

I personally dislike both layouts (BYC's layout is one, the other 3 sites have the same layout) because it's more complex lol it is more tech savvy, but unfortunately more complex as well. It has a bunch of new features that may seem difficult for some to understand (I still haven't figured out how ovation works :lol: ) back then it only had the post, reply, quote, edit, and PMs. That's all it had! Now you can see the numerous ads, member pages, new profiles, ovation, html editor, badges, and I could go on lol I actually stopped coming to BYC when this new layout came, and now I pop up here and there :)

They all are under new layouts, back then in '08 all 4 were the same layout which was a simple layout and easy to understand. Now they all have new layouts, but BYC has the most updated one since here is where all the traffic is compared to the sisters, hence the more advertisement and memberships. Also, BYC never had the layout that the other sites currently have, it went straight to the one it currently has. The original simple layout is nowhere to be found now.

I personally dislike both layouts (BYC's layout is one, the other 3 sites have the same layout) because it's more complex lol it is more tech savvy, but unfortunately more complex as well. It has a bunch of new features that may seem difficult for some to understand (I still haven't figured out how ovation works
lol.png
) back then it only had the post, reply, quote, edit, and PMs. That's all it had! Now you can see the numerous ads, member pages, new profiles, ovation, html editor, badges, and I could go on lol I actually stopped coming to BYC when this new layout came, and now I pop up here and there
smile.png
Just because a site has more traffic dosen't mean the layout is more updated. The layout on the other sites is far more up to date.

Back
Top Bottom