Do you garden?

• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
No I have been on about 9 days . Still learning . I was not getting on site notices on some threads I was subscribed to . So I posted on some today . Been gone and then busy . It is going to be a busy summer . Starting to build a cabin/house . So I May not be on much .

So you're still in IL then. I was wondering...did you get a garden in here or there, or just skip it since you're going to be in two places?

So you're still in IL then. I was wondering...did you get a garden in here or there, or just skip it since you're going to be in two places?
Got some garden in here . Been up north once already . I will probably do a few tomato plants , cucumber and squash up north . Got permits and lined up excavater and concrete work . Turned logs into lumber . Next trip more logs to lumber . Hope to be ready to start building on foundation in July . Overdid it a little and knee is letting me know I am no longer young . Doctor appointment tomorrow for cortisone shot in knee . Should clear that up .

Sounds like you're making progress. Just remember that slow and steady wins the race...unless you're trying to beat winter weather...then you'll need to speed it up a bit!

I've got to get some new pictures of our hybrid rain gutter system. I got the tomatoes and peppers in their pots and on the supports. So far, so good.
Cukes and squash in the ground and we need some warmer weather so they can take off.

Hey everyone, I live in PA and have been working to expand my gardening for the past three years. This year I've noticed my strawberries and blueberry bushes aren't flowering or producing fruit and frequently have redish colored leaves, any thoughts?

Can anyone tell me what this flower is?

Flower.jpg
flower2.jpg

New pictures of the hybrid rain gutter gardening system
pic I posted before:
img_0096-jpg.555347

...and what is looks like now...
garden one a.jpg

garden one.jpg

We got our first tomato today...:D
It was from the big patio tomato that we got as a flowering plants from our local greenhouse. Everything else (just pepper and tomatoes in the baskets) is doing well.

Back
Top Bottom