BYC MAGIC YARN BALL SWAP This is complete. New Swap on it's own thread

Oh my, I can't wait for details!!
big_smile.png

I'm here. The past 2 weeks with both kids home full time has kicked my rear end.

This coming week I'll get back into the swing of things.

I've got a secret, too....I was asked something by a very highly regarded BYC member to organize something special this spring.
frow.gif

I will get the details on this MYB swap as well as the other(s) lined out this week and get them posted.

I know everyone is anxious and these will be fun to do during the dreary winter months.!!

Stay tuned.!

I'm in!

1. BYC name: Amyquilt

2. Are you willing to ship outside of the US if needed?
Yes

3. Do you prefer your pattern to be for knit or crochet or something other? What is your skill level for this technique?
Crochet/Easy to intermediate

4. Any stitches or techinques you are interested in learning or experimenting with?
I'm game for anything!

5. Your favorite colors? Your least favorite color? Do you prefer variegated yarn or solid color?
I love bright colors! The more color the better. I don't really care for blues. Variegated or solid is fine, either way.

6. Preferred yarn type(s)? (Ex: wool, cotton, bamboo, acrylic, mixed fibers)
Wool is my absolute favorite, but acrylic is great, too!

7. Do you spin?
learning

8. Any yarn or other allergies?
no

9. Any cats or other common allergens INSIDE your home?
No cats, but 3 dogs, see my siggy.

10. Give a brief summary of yourself. Likes/dislikes, etc.
I'm pretty easy. I love chickens, sunflowers and anything self-sufficient related. I'm old-fashioned and love antiques and old things. I don't wear make up and love chapstick! I hang around most days in t-shirts and sweats or shorts. I have 3 dogs and 3 kids (see my siggy). My dh is in the process of becoming an OTR truck driver. I love to watch old TV series on DVD. (Little House, Waltons, etc). Anything else?? Just ask.
old.gif

woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom