BYC Member Interview - Nambroth

A wonderful interview with a fantastic BYC contributor. Jennifer's (Nambroth's) posts saved the life of one of my girls, for which I will be forever grateful.

It is great to see someone so dedicated to the care of their flock, and so keen to share their ideas and experiences, even when those experiences are so painful and heartbreaking to endure.

Thank you for all your posts, articles, ideas, suggestions, help and information Jennifer - we all appreciate you (and Derp
wink.png
)

Lovely read. That tank! Awe inspiring.

As a fellow artist (albeit not a very good one.. I lack the drive), I practically worship your art. Just in a less creepy way than I just wrote it.
lol.png
We all need people to look up to. I've enjoyed your stories about Derp over the past years, as well as your masks, wildlife artwork and hilarious giant chickens paintings (one day I will own one.. I just must!).

Alright, back under my rock I go..

Nambroth..what can I say that has not already been posted about you...you are awe inspiring...I recently read your wonderfully informative and comprehensive information on the subject of Mareks...so helpful to me.

You are always there to give us help and encouragement...

You are an amazing VIP and your interview with Sumi is one I will read many times again.

Thank you for sharing your life, animals and artistic talents with us!

Suzie

Jennifer, thanks for consenting to the interview, I'm sure it wasn't easy. It's great to get to know you better. Your writings here on BYC have taught so many of us a great deal, and for me, so much about Mareks and enteritis. You write in such a professional way, and convey so much empathy when you answer posts. Thanks.

My CO2 was the red neck version: As I recall, it was yeast, a bit of sugar, in a 2 liter soda bottle. I don't remember how much water, but I think I had a back flow valve on it. It was set up to release CO2 into the bubble flow from an airstone... I think. It's been a long time. Had to renew it every week or 2, but it made those plants grow like crazy.

your artwork is AMAZING WOMAN!!
bow.gif
I love your site! those feathers are so awesome!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Back
Top Bottom